It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 545  Next
fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm 
Mrs. Miller

Displaced Fan wrote:
Off to class to draw a wicker basket....oh joy :roll:

At least you get to draw wicker baskets...in my drawing class all we'll be drawing is white 3D shapes. Ohh boy a cone!! I guess I shouldn't complain because I think my drawing skills are average at best...maybe this class will help me improve.

Hockey Night in Buffalo

icehound
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:55 pm 
Star Sniper

jvaccaro6 wrote:
I'm very disappointed in the fact that my roommate feels that he doesn't have to clean up after himself; when he uses the stove, knowing full well im ass anal about cooking on a dirty stove...I swear to God, he may bleed by the end of the semester.

THIS! X1000.

Fucker tests my patience...

Sneaky E
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:27 pm 
Garbage Man

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
i hate the feeling of something being left to clean when its my job or partially my mess. one of my jobs was to take out the garbage, and one morning, i forgot, and i see my room mate doing it. not a huge deal, he wasnt mad, but it made me feel worthless for a minute. if something needs to be cleaned, and it wasnt specifically my room mates, i did it. dishwasher full, i cleaned and emptied.

another room mate of mine refused to put his dishes in the dishwasher. so i left a note up there asking him not to leave them in the sink. he flipped out and threw the note away. so i got it out and taped it back up. he ripped it, then threw it out again. so i taped it back together and put it up. at this point, it was just hilarious for me and my other room mate to see him flip out. so he gets so angry, he takes the note, burns it, and throws it out. i took out the charred remains and taped it back up. by this time, our other room mate, my best friend since highschool is laughing so hard, as am i, and when he sees the note, thats when all hell broke loose. really funny, actually.

I'm not a clean freak, but I like things orderly. She's the opposite. I was pissed and stubborn over an overflowing garbage I've been changing for the past 3 weeks with that was full of ahem, lady things, that were not mine. Not a crazy request. Aaand I ended up changing it. Maybe I should take a page from your book and like, make gross arrangements with tampons hahaha. Or maybe not :?

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 pm 
Captain Dynasty

talk it out with her, eileen. and air it all out, tell her thats gross, its not a huge request for her to accomplish. and if tears are shed, hug it out.

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:47 pm 
Mrs. Miller

Sneaky E wrote:
I was pissed and stubborn over an overflowing garbage I've been changing for the past 3 weeks with that was full of ahem, lady things, that were not mine.

Hahaha ewww, that's so sick.

Hockey Night in Buffalo

Sneaky E
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 pm 
Garbage Man

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
talk it out with her, eileen. and air it all out, tell her thats gross, its not a huge request for her to accomplish. and if tears are shed, hug it out.

I don't know if I'm ready to have an Oprah moment over tampons, but I think I'll drop the subtle rude comments I'm so good at and maybe just be blunt. They weren't all over or anything though, but it was still gross. And I'm sick of doing the garbage. The trash room is in a frat guy hallway and that makes me feel dirtier than the actual tampons do.

Melly317
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 pm 
Power Forward

I'm slightly drunk and all I can smell is cookies coming through the open window...fuck ytou drunk munchies.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:12 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

I, too, am drunk. Huzzah! :dance: :clap: :dance:

Sneaky E
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:46 am 
Garbage Man

Looking at law schools! :dance:

Looking at law school prices :angry-screaming:

Wozniak
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 am 
Franchise Defenseman

Happiness is a warm gun.

i need to make a mold of my face.

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 am 
fly as hale wrote:
Displaced Fan wrote:
Off to class to draw a wicker basket....oh joy :roll:

At least you get to draw wicker baskets...in my drawing class all we'll be drawing is white 3D shapes. Ohh boy a cone!! I guess I shouldn't complain because I think my drawing skills are average at best...maybe this class will help me improve.

It's actually way cooler than I thought. Drawing it in white prismacolor on black museum board and the still life is in the dark with one light source. Very cool. Only drawing the highlights and the rest is in shadow.

PuckSniperPensel
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 am 
Page Side

Has anyone here ever drank absinthe?

Share your experiences!

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 am 
PuckSniperPensel wrote:
Has anyone here ever drank absinthe?

Share your experiences!

Many times. Feels like a strong drunk with medicinal undertones. :dance:

dontbethatguy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm 
Brawler

UB is slowly starting to become my least favorite place to go. If one more person pulls a d move and speeds into a parking spot I was sitting/waiting for I'm gonna kick a baby.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:19 pm 
On the phone with an HP "Support Representative" who speaks worse English than my three year old daughter...fucking shoot me.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 pm 
Captain Dynasty

what kind of HP do you have? i have to replace my year and a half old lap top. motherboard went out on it. i guess the DV series has those problems alot. and its worthless to replace the motherboard, cause theyll just replace it with a crappy one thatll go bad in a few months for 400 bucks.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:24 pm 
Printer. The part of the power cord that attaches to the printer fucked up. A small metal piece fell out or got stuck inside...whatever happened it doesn't work now. This guy on the phone could be telling me he's mailing me golden turds for all I know...FRACK!!

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm 
Captain Dynasty

going to the tigers-jays game tonight! ill take pictures.

fly as hale
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:25 pm 
Mrs. Miller

Hahahahahaha...lovezz da internetzz

Hockey Night in Buffalo

Melly317
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm 
Power Forward

So as much as I love my grandpa and will be forever thankful to him for letting me stay here rent free, it is nice when he isn't home for a few hours. He is a ridiculous pack rat and I can get a lot cleaned and thrown away when he isn't here. So far I've only tackled the kitchen and some of the dining room. I'll post a picture later of the project that is the basement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 545  Next