It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:10 am 
Captain Dynasty

Los9090 wrote:
Van_Da_Man wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Kids that run the goddamn mile in over 15 minutes in gym class

fucking... those people that just keep walking at about an inch a minute. I would nuke all of them. Then I remember it's only gym class and don't care as much. I can only think are they really that fat or unmotivated?

Thats the case with elementary school kids, in middle school its usually the girls, high school its just a motivating factor. But now that it counts as a grade, you see more motivation.

I always took it seriously and wanted to get a half decent time. In the spring of my senior year after I had been conditioning for baseball for about four months, I ran it in 5:39, my best time ever.

psychemedisabrefan
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

predicted elected winners. i am going to laugh if these media people are wrong about any of these.

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 am 
Captain Dynasty

untrue stories that have some value.

Los9090
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 am 
Superstar Goalie

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Van_Da_Man wrote:
Los9090 wrote:

fucking... those people that just keep walking at about an inch a minute. I would nuke all of them. Then I remember it's only gym class and don't care as much. I can only think are they really that fat or unmotivated?

Thats the case with elementary school kids, in middle school its usually the girls, high school its just a motivating factor. But now that it counts as a grade, you see more motivation.

I always took it seriously and wanted to get a half decent time. In the spring of my senior year after I had been conditioning for baseball for about four months, I ran it in 5:39, my best time ever.

That's impressive. Especially for a non trackie...or were you. My best was a 5:30.

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Los9090 wrote:
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Van_Da_Man wrote:
Los9090 wrote:

That's impressive. Especially for a non trackie...or were you. My best was a 5:30.

No I never did track, but I was running/biking/playing tennis daily to condition for baseball.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22