It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
acrossthelines
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 am 
Superstar Goalie

SchonyGal wrote:
SabreToothPick is the winner actually. He/she was the first to point out the assassin (Icehound). That means STP gets to pick the next assassin and can not participate in the next round as an Officer.

Wait, so it was icehound? I thought it was him from the very beginning and never changed my mind. :lol: The generous use of commas that I noticed and pointed out? He was the one that I was referring to at the beginning when I said that I could think of exactly one and only one user who uses them liberally. Suggesting that the assassin was likely Canadian (at least originally) was also supposed to point you guys in his direction.

But I was not an officer, so I couldn't accuse, or else I would have based on the commas alone hahaha. :(

I was dead, anyway. :lol:

Should have been a loooot less subtle in my hinting. Like... I should've posted "You Ain't Nothin' but a Hound Dog" from YouTube with a picture of ice above it or something. Nobody got my hints at all. :(

‎"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Khalil Gibran

SABRESAllTheWay
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 am 
MegaDouche

SchonyGal wrote:
SabreToothPick is the winner actually. He/she was the first to point out the assassin (Icehound). That means STP gets to pick the next assassin and can not participate in the next round as an Officer.

AH HA!!!... see, the only reason I accused ETC was because I was lost, i completely thought it was ice and when he denied i was confuzzled. Well good then :D.. WE GET ATL BACK!!!!!

SABRESAllTheWay
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am 
MegaDouche

I would like to give Ice a standing-O because he really made us think and the point was to have fun, and he made it that way.

Thanks ICE, I look forward to your avatar being the handcuffs :P

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 am 
Captain Dynasty

Yeah, I definitely liked there being a significant amount of clues to think about.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 pm 
Cup Winner

Yea great job Ice.

Great clues throughout your time being an assassin.

It's a shame you took the first victim though.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11