It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Skyline_BNR34
 Post subject: Re: CALL OF DUTY: MW3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 pm 
Cup Winner

I started playing it again these last few days, mainly because the Infected Game Mode dropped. Which is just an awesome and fun game mode.

I started to play a lot more Domination also. Been getting plenty of kills in that game mod and lots of points.

I went back to MW2 for a few matches and it's all hacked lobbies on the PS3 now, which makes the game unplayable. Which really sucks because I wanted some good ole Spas-12 action and couldn't get it since the shotguns in MW3 suck ass and are so nerfed down.

My favorite gun is the still the UMP45, but the PP90 has grown on me a lot.

But honestly, try out the infected game mode and see how you like it. If you don't like it, then something is wrong with you.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:14 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I also like the PP90, but the ACR is a great gun as well; those are the only two guns I use.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 pm 
Cup Winner

NYIntensity wrote:
I also like the PP90, but the ACR is a great gun as well; those are the only two guns I use.

I haven't used the ACR much, but from my limited experience with it, it sucks compared to the MW2 one, but I haven't used it enough to get a good feel of it yet.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:55 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
NYIntensity wrote:

I haven't used the ACR much, but from my limited experience with it, it sucks compared to the MW2 one, but I haven't used it enough to get a good feel of it yet.

For the damage and the recoil, it's great.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 am 
Cup Winner

NYIntensity wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
NYIntensity wrote:

For the damage and the recoil, it's great.

If it's anything like the MW2 one in the recoil and damage. Only used it a lot in Survival mode. It's gonna be one of those guns people switch to when nothing else works, or whore it out.

I'll use it after I get my PP90 up to level 31.

Rud wrote:

SeveredLegionair
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 pm 
7th Defenseman

i love the ACR its my go to gun for sure.. after that i like the MP5 for a rushing gun. Infected is an awesome game mode but the throwing knife ruined it in my opinion. to me it was a LOT more fun to fend of wave after wave of infected, or when infected try to mass rush the survivors.. the throwing knifes make it to easy for the infected. rounds used to last forever now they last usually only a few minutes.. boring..

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:08 am 
Cup Winner

SeveredLegionair wrote:
i love the ACR its my go to gun for sure.. after that i like the MP5 for a rushing gun. Infected is an awesome game mode but the throwing knife ruined it in my opinion. to me it was a LOT more fun to fend of wave after wave of infected, or when infected try to mass rush the survivors.. the throwing knifes make it to easy for the infected. rounds used to last forever now they last usually only a few minutes.. boring..

I liked how when Infected came out the throwing knife was only when you're against the striker, and I think that's how it should be, only against the striker should you have the throwing knife. Not against every gun.

Rud wrote:

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm 
Cup Winner

Finally got damage on the Spas-12. It's so much better now, but I wish it was still MW2 good. And I wish they were secondaries again, that was the best.

Rud wrote: