It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 pm 
Captain Dynasty

i played a few more games, and i found it more enjoyable this time around. so i have hope now.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:42 pm 
Captain Dynasty

i did find something else somewhat annoying. for some reason, when you start a be a GM, enroth is a UFA to be and wont sign with me. so he signed with detroit.

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 pm 
PP Quarterback

There was supposedly a new roster update, so that would probably be fixed.

@TJLuckman550

SeveredLegionair
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:41 pm 
7th Defenseman

lets get them

fan4life61
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 am 
PP Quarterback

i love that you can score with wristers on breakaways and shootouts

"on the ice now for buffalo, looking for the pass, and gets it, afinogenov, couldnt get the shot away, now HE DOES, HE SCORES!!!! HOLY MACKEREL ROLE THE HIGH LIGHT FILM, MAXIM AFINOGENOV, WHAT A MOVE!!!!.... thats not fair... that was unbelievable"
-R.J. and Lorenz

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 am 
Cup Winner

I started my CHL BAP character. First three games I started out just trying to figure out the new AI, the next three games, I get 12 points. 7 goals and 5 assists.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

fan4life61
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 am 
PP Quarterback

what are you playing on?

also, theyve had vaneks face in for the past 2 years, why would they take it out?

"on the ice now for buffalo, looking for the pass, and gets it, afinogenov, couldnt get the shot away, now HE DOES, HE SCORES!!!! HOLY MACKEREL ROLE THE HIGH LIGHT FILM, MAXIM AFINOGENOV, WHAT A MOVE!!!!.... thats not fair... that was unbelievable"
-R.J. and Lorenz

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:47 pm 
Captain Dynasty

lol. i signed modano and traded for brian rolston cause i traded away some many wingers. namely kaleta, gerbe, and pominville for draft picks. then i saw my team and went... oh. shit. i need some wingers!

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm 
Captain Dynasty

what the fuck? they didnt fix the glitch where the game freezes after fights. thats fucking stupid.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 am 
Cup Winner

fan4life61 wrote:
what are you playing on?

also, theyve had vaneks face in for the past 2 years, why would they take it out?

Just pro, I need to bump it up to all-star.

And Mike, what are you talking about, I had a fight and it didn't freeze for me.

Oh, I'm on the good system in a PS3 and not the shitty one in the 360. :D

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm 
PP Quarterback

Yeah. It took me a game to get used to off-line Be a Pro. The next game I had a hatty and an assist. I'll give it a few more games until I upgrade to all-star.

@TJLuckman550

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 pm 
Captain Dynasty

last year, almost every time i got into a fight, the game would freeze at the split screen cut scene. 80% of the time, it did this. i got in one fight in NHL 12, same thing. i searched for it online, ALOT of people have this issue.

im enjoying the game more then i was. i like how its easier to score in more conventional ways. but i dont get NEARLY as many long blue line slappers to go in. so it evens out, but its more realistic.

ive also noticed its really hard to get the puck from in deep when the computer has the puck deep in your zone. thats ok with me. i also like that the computer actually shoots the puck more, and HSBC has its new scoreboard, stars in the red line, and blue trim on the boards (though i wish it still had the red trim. it just looks better.)

fan4life61
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm 
PP Quarterback

i played one game on pro for bap, 7 goals, 7 assists haha def gotta pump up the difficulty

-R.J. and Lorenz

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm 
Captain Dynasty

yeah, im enjoying this game alot more then i was. still, its tough, but not overly tough. had a last minute win against the kings, but they outshot me 30-19. anyone else have trouble winning faceoffs? and getting the puck away from the computer?

other then that, its been great. im satisfied. my early rage has subsided GREATLY.

fan4life61
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:43 pm 
PP Quarterback

yea dude, i'm having a tough time with faceoffs too, and i was pretty good at them in 11

-R.J. and Lorenz

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 pm 
Cup Winner

I've had some troubles winning faceoffs, only in BAP though. In regular season or quickplay games I win a majority of the faceoffs it seems.

I played a Winter Classic game with Buffalo and won.

Rud wrote:

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 pm 
PP Quarterback

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
last year, almost every time i got into a fight, the game would freeze at the split screen cut scene. 80% of the time, it did this. i got in one fight in NHL 12, same thing. i searched for it online, ALOT of people have this issue.

im enjoying the game more then i was. i like how its easier to score in more conventional ways. but i dont get NEARLY as many long blue line slappers to go in. so it evens out, but its more realistic.

ive also noticed its really hard to get the puck from in deep when the computer has the puck deep in your zone. thats ok with me. i also like that the computer actually shoots the puck more, and HSBC has its new scoreboard, stars in the red line, and blue trim on the boards (though i wish it still had the red trim. it just looks better.)

The God damn goal horn is STILL wrong, though. That's always bugged me the most.

@TJLuckman550

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 pm 
Cup Winner

I started a fantasy Be a GM mode.

Ovechkin, Savard, Briere is my first line. I have Lidstrom, Pronger, Timmonen, Hamirlik, Visnozsky, on D.

I can't remember the rest of my forwards, but I have Filatov, Smyth, Modano, Ray Whitney, and some other NHL guys. Lets just say my team is freakin stacked.

Also I have Hiller and Broduer.

Rud wrote:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 am 
Captain Dynasty

played a sloppy game today, and lost in OT. i deserved it. i just rushed everything, and it cost me. i like that.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 am 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I started a fantasy Be a GM mode.

Ovechkin, Savard, Briere is my first line. I have Lidstrom, Pronger, Timmonen, Hamirlik, Visnozsky, on D.

I can't remember the rest of my forwards, but I have Filatov, Smyth, Modano, Ray Whitney, and some other NHL guys. Lets just say my team is freakin stacked.

Also I have Hiller and Broduer.

Half asleep at work, I totally thought you wrote Hitler instead of Hiller.
:lol:

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next