It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Skyline_BNR34
 Post subject: Re: Modern Warfare 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:56 pm 
Cup Winner

Some might have Squanto, but not where I got mine reserved at.

And TWO MORE HOURS.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:53 pm 
PP Quarterback

the supposed reason why some gamestops broke the street day was cuz some mom and pop stores did it first. supposedly again, activision told gamestop to sell early so they did not lose sales due to people being able to buy it somewhere else. activision denies this but i can't see gamestop allowing that to happen without permission because they are so anal about street dates. so who knows, i guess.

this game is so fucking badass.

hockeyplaya00
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 pm 
Penalty Killer

Does no one care about Left 4 Dead 2? lol

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 am 
Cup Winner

I beat the Campaign mode in like 7 hours of gametime.

Short and easy to beat, but an amazing storyline, and it guarantees another one coming out of Modern Warfare.

So I'm now into Online play, and there are still the same douche bags, and I really hate the launcher option, since some douche bags will only use them because they aren't skilled enough to actually use a real gun.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Rutledge222
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm 
Power Forward

Im going to try and pick up a copy soon. And as for L4D2 people should really be geting into it. The game itself is pretty sick.

Rutledge222
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:23 pm 
Power Forward

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

Short and easy to beat, but an amazing storyline, and it guarantees another one coming out of Modern Warfare.

So I'm now into Online play, and there are still the same douche bags, and I really hate the launcher option, since some douche bags will only use them because they aren't skilled enough to actually use a real gun.

If you dont want to deal with jackasses. Dont play halo3, pretty much everyone is. trust me... Im switching over to Modern Warfare 2 because everyone ON halo i basically a jackass...

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 pm 
Cup Winner

I don't have an Xbox, so I don't have to deal with Halo assholes.

I just hate camping in corners. It's such a cheap way to get kills and takes no skill at all.

Running around a map constantly and hardly staying still while keeping a 1:1 or higher Kill/Death ratio is skill.

Rud wrote:

Van_Da_Man
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Rutledge222 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

If you dont want to deal with jackasses. Dont play halo3, pretty much everyone is. trust me... Im switching over to Modern Warfare 2 because everyone ON halo i basically a jackass...

I love playing halo with a bunch of friends and just messing with random jackasses during the fight/match/brawl?

"I'm going to go to the spa and have a hot tub and massage and relax," Miller said. "That's it, and it's back to work tomorrow." Ryan Miller after clinching the North East division.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:36 pm 
Cup Winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYJHr_0tII8

Haha, I love this glitch, and it's so much fun to use, even if it is cheap kills.

But I'm good at the game anyways so I already have over a 1 K/K ratio anyways well before I unlocked the Javelin.

Rud wrote:

Chrismillah(spazo)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 pm 
Career AHL'er

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYJHr_0tII8

Haha, I love this glitch, and it's so much fun to use, even if it is cheap kills.

But I'm good at the game anyways so I already have over a 1 K/K ratio anyways well before I unlocked the Javelin.

Hahaha yeah, I saw that too and have used it a few times. It's good for some laughs that's for sure. Marathon/Cold Blooded/Ninja with it is too funny.

Norcal's #1 Sabres fan.

hakutaku
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 pm 
First Rounder

Wow I havn't seen that glitch, gonna have to have a little fun with that, Although I do like getting some big killstreaks, hit a 39 killstreak on Scrapyard the other day (gotta love Chopper Gunner against newbs)

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm 
Cup Winner

That glitch is very useful in Wasteland when everyone on the other team wants to camp in the center of the map.

I've gone in there with a full head of steam and killed 4 or 5 of those guys with it.

Marathon, Danger close, and commando for it are great.

Rud wrote:

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:51 pm 
Cup Winner

Javelin Glitch has been patched.

But I've found a beautiful and fun way to kill. With the knife and tactical knife. I encountered a guy using it last night and he was getting 30 kills to like 10 deaths so I started to knife, and I feel in love. Was playing today and basically only knifing people, got a few game winning kills with only the knife while playing with Jay tonight.

Rud wrote:

Kevin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm 
Rink Rat

Fuck COD. I have TF2, BF43, and L4D1.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 am 
Cup Winner

Well I unlocked the Thermal scope for my Barrett and love it.

I had to suffer through a few games of Hardcore and using the ACOG for it. And Sniping with an ACOG is the worst thing ever, and hardcore just sucks balls.

But I went 10-2 the very next match with the thermal scope, plus I really wanted it for Wasteland.

Rud wrote:

Chrismillah(spazo)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 am 
Career AHL'er

I am so bummed that my hardrive died on my ps3 :(. Havent played in weeks. My sniping was amazing. I have a crazyyy quick scope and I can no scope. I miss it sooo much.

Norcal's #1 Sabres fan.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 am 
Franchise Defenseman

i swear quirkles was hunting me a couple days ago.

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm 
Cup Winner

Wozniak wrote:
i swear quirkles was hunting me a couple days ago.

Haha, I'm a bit sorry for that, I more less wanted to play on your team and not against you.

Also why do you use a Famas for? I know it's an auto kill if you hit all three bullets.

And those players sucked, I constantly went over 20 kills easily.

In Favela I was running with the UMP and just slaughtered, then I ran out of bullets and picked up your weapon and killed you with it, it was pretty cool to get that challenge again.

Rud wrote:

Rutledge222
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm 
Power Forward

Anyone else having a problem with playing with assholes who keep using the Air package Glitch? it driving me nuts! haha my friends had actually started reporting people.

Anyways I totally joined a group on facebook that says "I run like F*ck when I hear 'Enemy AC130 above!" hahaha its awesome

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 pm 
Cup Winner

It's been patched on the PS3 so I haven't encountered it anymore, or nearly at all before.

Rud wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next