It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Wozniak
 Post subject: Re: Modern Warfare 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Oh you and your three-round burst guns.

Snipers aren't bad, you need to hold your breath to get a good aim, or just counter the sway with the stick.

normally i like fully automatics, it just happenes that the one time we played i ended up using the FAMAS. as for the, M16 just has good accuracy and the burst works well for the "sniper" but that might change depended on if i like with the ACR

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:36 pm 
Cup Winner

Wozniak wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Oh you and your three-round burst guns.

Snipers aren't bad, you need to hold your breath to get a good aim, or just counter the sway with the stick.

normally i like fully automatics, it just happenes that the one time we played i ended up using the FAMAS. as for the, M16 just has good accuracy and the burst works well for the "sniper" but that might change depended on if i like with the ACR

You'll rape with the ACR, it's so accurate it's not funny and without recoil it's basically the cheaters gun, reason I don't like using it.

I like being too mobile to give up my UMP45 + silencer combo, such a deadly weapon.

UMP45+Silencer
Scavenger Pro
Cold-Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Best stealth class ever.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 am 
Cup Winner

I'm booster hunting right now.

I did catch a few people doing it already.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 am 
Cup Winner

While playing Free For All just now. I ended up with a total score of 30-6, and I joined the game while it had already started.

That is 5 kills to one death. I had my 6 kill streak with my precision airstrike, then that got me two kills which gave me an Emergency airdrop and my Harrier strike, and in my emergency airdrop I had another precision airdrop and a Chopper Gunner.

That match was quite a beautiful one.

Rud wrote:

Wozniak
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
While playing Free For All just now. I ended up with a total score of 30-6, and I joined the game while it had already started.

That is 5 kills to one death. I had my 6 kill streak with my precision airstrike, then that got me two kills which gave me an Emergency airdrop and my Harrier strike, and in my emergency airdrop I had another precision airdrop and a Chopper Gunner.

That match was quite a beautiful one.

:shock: thats hot

GoSabres29
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 am 
Garbage Man

The best I have ever done is 26-2-0 on Estate Team Deathmatch. It took all my ammo with my SCAR-H to kill the first guy because me and him were circling around the boathouse trying to kill each other. I then killed 4 with pistols/knife. Then I picked up an enemy gun and got a couple more kills to get a Harrier. The Harrier owned and I had an 11 kil streak to get a chopper gunner. That got me up to 24. Then I just hid the rest of the match because I didnt want any deaths. 2 more crossed my path while hiding.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 am 
Cup Winner

I'm about ready to never play MW2 again and go back to COD4.

The knife is seriously making me never want to play this game again, Commando is a joke and the knife is also a joke. Seriously, if I'm shooting you 5 times while you're running at me, you don't pull a knife out on me and kill me with a magic leap of 50 feet.

Why did IW have to do such a pussy move with such undesired affects? If they had not fucked with the knife it would still be perfect, LIKE IT WAS IN COD4, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE 1 FOOT FROM THEM FOR THE KNIFE TO KILL, Not stab the air and magically get a kill, or leap 1090873049754 feet and kill the guy who shot you 5 times already.

If IW would make the knife not work while getting hit it would be much better, I can deal with guys knifing my back that I didn't see, but when a shotgun is blasted in their direction yet they commando'ed me while I shot is not acceptable. They should die because a Shotgun will never lose to a knife in any situation. IW should have made the melee not work if you are red, because then no one would have this crap.

And please IW fix your damn hit detection, if I shoot a shotgun, especially sawed off shotguns, anyone in front of me in the whole screen should get blasted by it, WHY, because of the spread of a sawed off is not confined to the crosshairs. And if you get hit with a .50 cal bullet, you should die no matter what, not a fucking hit marker. Sniper rifles should be one hit kills no matter what you hit, I'm not so sure someone will be walking if hit by a .50 BMG Armor piercing bullet.

Rud wrote:

Wozniak
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:50 am 
Franchise Defenseman

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I'm about ready to never play MW2 again and go back to COD4.

The knife is seriously making me never want to play this game again, Commando is a joke and the knife is also a joke. Seriously, if I'm shooting you 5 times while you're running at me, you don't pull a knife out on me and kill me with a magic leap of 50 feet.

Why did IW have to do such a pussy move with such undesired affects? If they had not fucked with the knife it would still be perfect, LIKE IT WAS IN COD4, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE 1 FOOT FROM THEM FOR THE KNIFE TO KILL, Not stab the air and magically get a kill, or leap 1090873049754 feet and kill the guy who shot you 5 times already.

If IW would make the knife not work while getting hit it would be much better, I can deal with guys knifing my back that I didn't see, but when a shotgun is blasted in their direction yet they commando'ed me while I shot is not acceptable. They should die because a Shotgun will never lose to a knife in any situation. IW should have made the melee not work if you are red, because then no one would have this crap.

And please IW fix your damn hit detection, if I shoot a shotgun, especially sawed off shotguns, anyone in front of me in the whole screen should get blasted by it, WHY, because of the spread of a sawed off is not confined to the crosshairs. And if you get hit with a .50 cal bullet, you should die no matter what, not a fucking hit marker. Sniper rifles should be one hit kills no matter what you hit, I'm not so sure someone will be walking if hit by a .50 BMG Armor piercing bullet.

Amen, i hate how it appears that people can draw a knife faster then a series of bullets.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm 
Cup Winner

Best MW2 video EVER!!!!!!

Rud wrote:

Wozniak
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

sky, that was amazing.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:57 pm 
Hart Winner

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I'm booster hunting right now.

I did catch a few people doing it already.

I love when they are on my team in Hardcore Search, I just step in front of one guy, he dies, I boost for a little bit, then run away so he can die.