It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:39 pm 
Superstar Goalie

As some of you know I have been battling a crazy divorce since June. I have been fighting for custody of the kids the whole time. My ex essentially found a boyfriend while away on training with the Air Force and when he dumped her she attempted suicide. I have been a stay at home dad of three for the past decade and now I'm soloing it.

TODAY I WAS AWARDED FULL CUSTODY!!!!!

The next motion is to push for relocation to WNY. I have family friends and loads of support in Lewiston. Instantly no rent or daycare expenses if I got there and the kids would avoid daycare and be surrounded by love. Here's the problem...when you have a penis it is very hard to get permission to take the kids out of state away from "mommy" despite the overwhelming mental health, instability and parenting issues.

I need a job. I need one in writing that states who you are, where I will work, what my salary will be and how many hours I will work a week. I have skills, I have an associates and I'm a Veteran. I have a resume, I don't drink or drug and I work hard. It doesn't have to be THE job, just A job to get me started and give me a fighting chance when my boots hit the ground back in WNY.

I'm dead serious. I need help. Calling in a solid if it's out there.

Get in touch please.

Pat

[email protected]
719-210-4508

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:03 pm 
Sober enough to run a server

I can't help with a job, but a big congratulations on winning custody!
That's almost unheard of.

PatGreen
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:02 pm 
PP Quarterback

Displaced Fan wrote:
As some of you know I have been battling a crazy divorce since June. I have been fighting for custody of the kids the whole time. My ex essentially found a boyfriend while away on training with the Air Force and when he dumped her she attempted suicide. I have been a stay at home dad of three for the past decade and now I'm soloing it.

TODAY I WAS AWARDED FULL CUSTODY!!!!!

The next motion is to push for relocation to WNY. I have family friends and loads of support in Lewiston. Instantly no rent or daycare expenses if I got there and the kids would avoid daycare and be surrounded by love. Here's the problem...when you have a penis it is very hard to get permission to take the kids out of state away from "mommy" despite the overwhelming mental health, instability and parenting issues.

I need a job. I need one in writing that states who you are, where I will work, what my salary will be and how many hours I will work a week. I have skills, I have an associates and I'm a Veteran. I have a resume, I don't drink or drug and I work hard. It doesn't have to be THE job, just A job to get me started and give me a fighting chance when my boots hit the ground back in WNY.

I'm dead serious. I need help. Calling in a solid if it's out there.

Get in touch please.

Pat

[email protected]
719-210-4508

what do you do

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:54 pm 
Cup Winner

Congrats man. I hope you can find a job quickly.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm 
Superstar Goalie

PatGreen wrote:
what do you do

Hey Pat. When I was in the service I was a mental health technician. Counseling, crisis management, classes, group therapy. Loads of office experience, front desk operations, filing, typing 65 WPM, computer work etc. After that I was a Reorder Associate / Inventory Manager for the BX and was in charge of inventory for four sections of the store, the stock associates and sales floor associates. Worked on computers daily, phones, networking, customers, monitoring and reordering warehouse and sales floor stock and general retail work. Since I have been a freelance artist/student while being full time daddy. I have shown at galleries, taught art and worked as a professional portrait artist for the last 6 years.

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:37 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Pat,

First and foremost, as a divorced dad, congrats on winning custody. From everything I remember of our conversations, I think you were pretty much a shoo-in anyways. Regardless, it's fantastic news.

Try this site:
http://wehireheroes-bflo.jobamatic.com/a/jobs/find-jobs

Get in touch with the personnel office at the NF Air Force base. They may have positions, and you get veteran's preference points on your application. Being keyholed to Lewiston may be tough; it really depends on how far you're willing to drive to work.

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:15 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

I wonder how this worked out for DP, did he move? Get a job? Still sober?