It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

SabresBillsBandits
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm 
Late-Round Gem

I have two tickets for the game on saturday march 27 versus tampa bay. The seats are located in section 301 row 4. Face value for the tickets are $58.00 each I am selling them for $90.00 for both of them.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Dude, go to the game! A bunch of us (read: 12, maybe more) forumers are all going to Pearl St. to hang out before the game!

SabresBillsBandits
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm 
Late-Round Gem

mechaphil wrote:
Dude, go to the game! A bunch of us (read: 12, maybe more) forumers are all going to Pearl St. to hang out before the game!

I would but i'm going to the bandits game in rochester that night. I somehow bought tickets to both games without realizing they were on the same day. :(

mechaphil
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

SabresBillsBandits wrote:
mechaphil wrote:

I would but i'm going to the bandits game in rochester that night. I somehow bought tickets to both games without realizing they were on the same day. :(

Yea, unfortunately I'm gonna be missing what is now a VERY important game for the Black and Orange...I mean, who coulda seen this three gamer happening (minus the ever-so-clutch JT haha)!

Rep Banditland loud and proud...I have a feeling a LOT of Bandits fans (maybe more than ever) will be there at the BCA!

SabresBillsBandits
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm 
Late-Round Gem

mechaphil wrote:
SabresBillsBandits wrote:
mechaphil wrote:

Yea, unfortunately I'm gonna be missing what is now a VERY important game for the Black and Orange...I mean, who coulda seen this three gamer happening (minus the ever-so-clutch JT haha)!

Rep Banditland loud and proud...I have a feeling a LOT of Bandits fans (maybe more than ever) will be there at the BCA!

Yeah that's part of the reason we chose to go to the bandits game instead of the sabres game because the bandits game now means something since they have won three in a row.