It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
ironyisadeadscene
 Post subject: nathan gerbe CONCUSSION
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:45 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
per twitter worlds.


@BillHoppeSabres Bill Hoppe
#Sabres Lindy Ruff said Nathan Gerbe wasn't "clear" -- think that means concussion. Ruff wants the hit reviewed. #Buffalo

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
sabresindc
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 am 
Offline
Captain Clutch
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 pm
Posts: 6146
Location: Southern most point of Northern Virginia
Seriously! WTF is up. How many teams have had this many concussions in one season???

_________________
sabretoothpick wrote:
Yhoshi wrote:
wollt ihr die sabres oben sehen müsst ihr die tabelle drehn.

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.


Top
 Profile  
 
Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 am 
Offline
Power Forward
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm
Posts: 1254
man darcy needs to add some depth. this is just getting ridiculous.... all i have on my xmas list is ryan suter or zach parise in a sabres uniform; SOON!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"If you want to know what I've been doing lately, I've been driving around from Tim Horton's to Tim Horton's, rolling up the rim. Haven't won anything yet. Thanks." - Lindy Ruff


Top
 Profile  
 
PuckSniperPensel
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 am 
Offline
Page Side
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Posts: 6537
Location: Lake George, NY
Haven't seen the hit. Couldn't start watching until half way through the second. Hope he gets healthy sooner rather than later.

_________________
Wheelhouse


Top
 Profile  
 
jvaccaro6
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:06 am 
Offline
Certifiably Hotter than ETC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Posts: 3689
Jammerz04 wrote:
man darcy needs to add some depth. this is just getting ridiculous.... all i have on my xmas list is ryan suter or zach parise in a sabres uniform; SOON!!!!!!!!!!


Dude, you make these demands all the time...we dont have any cap space...what players can we trade to get those guys in under cap...visit capgeek.com and do some reading.

I can't tell you how sick I am of listening to people whine about adding players, we can't fit them under our cap, so you're talking about trading Pomminville or Vanek for Parise, or Robin Regehr for Suter...and I dont see at all how that helps, trade our best scoring forwards to get scoring forwards, or trade our best shut down defender for a shut down defender...it makes no sense.

Educate yourself.

_________________
"She's like plan C after an 18 pack"

Squanto 7/27/2010


Top
 Profile  
 
Wozniak
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 am 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 am
Posts: 2864
Location: Chicago
owned.

_________________
Check out my website: http://www.artistzero.com

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.


Top
 Profile  
 
jordano
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm 
Offline
Two-Way Center
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm
Posts: 789
Location: Calgary, Alberta
jvaccaro6 wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
man darcy needs to add some depth. this is just getting ridiculous.... all i have on my xmas list is ryan suter or zach parise in a sabres uniform; SOON!!!!!!!!!!


Dude, you make these demands all the time...we dont have any cap space...what players can we trade to get those guys in under cap...visit capgeek.com and do some reading.

I can't tell you how sick I am of listening to people whine about adding players, we can't fit them under our cap, so you're talking about trading Pomminville or Vanek for Parise, or Robin Regehr for Suter...and I dont see at all how that helps, trade our best scoring forwards to get scoring forwards, or trade our best shut down defender for a shut down defender...it makes no sense.

Educate yourself.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
I am, you know I am. I am Canadian.
#1 Hockey Nation.


Top
 Profile  
 
jvaccaro6
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:00 am 
Offline
Certifiably Hotter than ETC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Posts: 3689
Edited for drunkenness...

_________________
"She's like plan C after an 18 pack"

Squanto 7/27/2010


Last edited by jvaccaro6 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:14 am 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
...so im licking this girls asshole, right?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Hammygoodness
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:45 pm 
Offline
More Heart Than Skill
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 am
Posts: 2030
Location: Ilion, NY
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
...so im licking this girls asshole, right?

... go on.

Ham

_________________
Do you believe yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm 
Offline
Hart Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Buffalo, NY
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
...so im licking this girls asshole, right?

"You never go ass to mouth"

~Clerks 2

_________________
"Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone!" ~ Michael Poulsen, Volbeat, Still Standing.


Top
 Profile  
 
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm 
Offline
Captain Dynasty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm
Posts: 15390
Location: michigan
Hammygoodness wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
...so im licking this girls asshole, right?

... go on.

Ham


then i finished.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron