It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Tvan
 Post subject: Development Camp Roster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 pm 
7th Defenseman

Does anyone know where I can get the Development Camp Roster. I've looked everywhere online but can't seem to find it. Any help would be great!

Thanks...

mechaphil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

They didn't post it online - you have to get rosters from camp itself. I'll post it later today.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 pm 
Cup Winner

With the interviews, everyone on an Entry Level contract or a prospect not yet signed goes, or is invited. That is what Myers said and that was the reason he went because they invited him still because of his contract situation.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

HelloMyKneeGrows
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm 
Garbage Man

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
With the interviews, everyone on an Entry Level contract or a prospect not yet signed goes, or is invited. That is what Myers said and that was the reason he went because they invited him still because of his contract situation.

I think a lot of us were aware of this, but I'd also like a look at that roster if u could phil...Im fine with guys on rookie deals participating. Gets em in shape, also gives the younger guys some strucutre and guidance

mechaphil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:04 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

As promised...
TEAM BLUE:
Gerbe/Adam/Tropp
Henley/Foligno/Legace
Morrison/Roloff/Sutch
_____/Shipley/Gellert

Butler/Biega
Schiestel/M. MacKenzie
Crawford/Adams

Enroth
Eno

TEAM WHITE
Ennis/Schutz/Kassian
Boychuk/Turnbull/Legault
Boyd/Sundher/Isackson
Crowell/Sutter/Jokinen

Brennan/Myers
Persson/Pysyk
McNabb/Gaulthier-Leduc
D. MacKenzie

Eidsness
Knapp

HelloMyKneeGrows
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:22 pm 
Garbage Man

Phil, have you been going to these or has anyone else? It would be interesting to hear who is really standing out

mechaphil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Luke Adam was a man among boys today. Two goals, one was an absolute railgun.

Kassian's skating has improved a ton even since April.

Ennis of course is the sickest forward. Gerbe, though, looks like he's just la-di-da'ing.

Tropp, Schiestel, Biega, Pysyk, and Legace all looked good.

One invitee, Roloff from West Seneca, was impressive enough to warrant an AHL contract I think. Kris Baker from SabresProspects was talking to Jon Christiano (Sabres player development somethin something) and told me he got the impression Roloff will make the Pirates.

HelloMyKneeGrows
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 pm 
Garbage Man

mechaphil wrote:

Ennis of course is the sickest forward. Gerbe, though, looks like he's just la-di-da'ing.

One invitee, Roloff from West Seneca, was impressive enough to warrant an AHL contract I think. Kris Baker from SabresProspects was talking to Jon Christiano (Sabres player development somethin something) and told me he got the impression Roloff will make the Pirates.

thanks for the updates!

HelloMyKneeGrows
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 pm 
Garbage Man

mechaphil wrote:

I get the feeling that if Ennis makes the big club which I assume he will, Adam might be the first guy in line for a call up.

GoSabres29
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm 
Garbage Man

mechaphil wrote:

Ennis of course is the sickest forward. Gerbe, though, looks like he's just la-di-da'ing.Tropp, Schiestel, Biega, Pysyk, and Legace all looked good.

What do you mean by this?

GoSabres29
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm 
Garbage Man

GoSabres29 wrote:
mechaphil wrote:

Ennis of course is the sickest forward. Gerbe, though, looks like he's just la-di-da'ing.Tropp, Schiestel, Biega, Pysyk, and Legace all looked good.

What do you mean by this?

By the way, It would be really funny if you said, "by what?" because I changed the font, bolded, underlined, and colored the statement but too late now :D

mechaphil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

I mean that when he had the puck, he was skating circles around people. Not to open up holes for his teammates, but just skated in circles. One...two...three times around the perimeter of the offensive zone. Then he got cute with the puck, turned it over, and got caught behind the play.

GoSabres29
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm 
Garbage Man

mechaphil wrote:
I mean that when he had the puck, he was skating circles around people. Not to open up holes for his teammates, but just skated in circles. One...two...three times around the perimeter of the offensive zone. Then he got cute with the puck, turned it over, and got caught behind the play.

uh-hoh....That's not good. I hope he was just showing off for the younger guys and he won't be like this during a call-up.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Take it with a grain of salt, of course. It is just prospect camp. BUT, other guys were really working their asses off. Is Gerbe slacking cuz he's already at least a Pirate? Maybe. But he's one of the older guys in the room, and should be leading by example.

Tvan
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 pm 
7th Defenseman

Thanks for the roster, and the update. I hope Gerbe isn't thinking he's making the big club no problem this year. I don't know if we'll have room for him, especially if they decide to hold on to Staff and Connolly.

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 am 
Power Forward

Tvan wrote:
Thanks for the roster, and the update. I hope Gerbe isn't thinking he's making the big club no problem this year. I don't know if we'll have room for him, especially if they decide to hold on to Staff and Connolly.

I would rather have Gerbe on the squad rather than Stafford out there not giving a 100% and playing with no heart. The guy is another Kotalik.

jordano
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm 
Two-Way Center

Adam is a champ. Can't wait to see him in a Sabres uni.

#1 Hockey Nation.

dr.K
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm 
Late-Round Gem

roloff was impressive the day i went there as well. would be cool to see him signed.

It's sad that as long as Quinn is in charge Regier will be here, and as long as Regier is here Ruff is here. Say hello to more years of mediocrity Buffalo. However it is urged that you don't accept it.

RIP K.E.G. 3-16-2004

gr8daygo
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Foligno???? DO WE HAVE ANOTHER FOLIGNO????? Son of Mike? Ottawa has one Fligno and it pisses me off... I loved Foligno growing up... not sure why, I was about 10 when he was playing...

E X C E L L E N C E

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 pm 
Hart Winner

:)