It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Bauter88
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 pm 
Power Forward

Here's a snippet from the game preview I read and found interesting. "He's a great guy, great teammate, heck of a hockey player, and I think he's a great addition to the team," forward Tim Connolly said. "He's got a great release with his snap shot and his slap shot. He's a real smart player and it will be my job, if I'm playing with him, to try and get him the puck in scoring areas." He was talking about Boyes of course, so my question is will Timmy C actually wake up and try to be productive or will he try to stick handle through 3 players and Boyes will get real familiar with back checking?

I used to be a big fan of Timmy, he used to be able to "sometimes" pull of the flashy moves and give us some clutch goals. Now days I hoped he would have been traded, get some new scenery.. But maybe thats not the case, maybe he needed a new player. I am not getting excited at all for Timmy at the moment but maybe when he is on line with Boyes maybe that will take some pressure off of him and maybe open up his play making abilities.

I think if Boyes does go on a line with Tim it will be a true test of Connolly and not Boyes. Boyes does have to play well though but if its stagnant we could see Tim either moving down a line or Boyes moving up. There is lots of possibilities at hand.