It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

gr8daygo
 Post subject: Centerman, with song....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am 
Franchise Defenseman

I just had this rant in the trade section, but it may be worthy of a spot here..... and besides the song deserves a thread of its own....

no matter what happens, I dont see how you are going to add two centers between the trade deadline and off season.... if you move roy.... who plays center... leino... boyes... adam... goose down the middle? i mean who are our centers...

Goose is a center... good on face-offs... slightly over paid but a solid forth line guy (and isnt he hurt?)

Adam is a center... solid young talent and a 96 or 98 MPH slap shot at the all star game... ok solid 3rd line C... I don't think he is ready for a 2nd line roll and I have my doubts about him being a No 2 C next year... he just needs a little time....

So Boyes is a C kinda but does better on the wing

Leino played a lil C pre NHL but has said he is more comfy on the wing.... who plays C on the Boyes/Staff/Leino line? do you consider that a solid No 2 line or a weak 2 and solid 3 line thats paid like a 1b line....

Pommers has been seen at the dot.... but again career wing....

Cody, well he isn't gonna be a 1 or 2 C any time soon, but he will punch you in the face....

So again.... where is the hell are you finding 2 centers in a trade deadline and off season.... and not just two centers but a first and second line center....

I could see an aging vet being brought in for a 2 or 3 year stint to be the no.2 C and help Adam along, no clue who that would even look like .... thoughts?

As for the top C... i havent a clue.... any thoughts on Stasny (spelling?), those were last years rumors...

centerman - epic song....

http://www.nickmendola.com/wp-content/u ... o.com_.mp3

E X C E L L E N C E