It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Jammerz04
 Post subject: Ennis Signs!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 pm 
Power Forward

For $5.625 Million for 2 years. Great deal for both sides. Got him waaaaay cheaper than I thought we would initially.

Too bad that lockouts about an hour or so away....

Ryan911T
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 am 
resident car guy

I saw this come up yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully he gets to play for two full seasons with this damn lockout.

Twitter - @Ryan911T - @MotoExposure

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 pm 
Sober enough to run a server

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 am 
Franchise Defenseman

I like the guy, but this seems a bit steep.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:26 am 
Power Forward

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
I like the guy, but this seems a bit steep.

Your not serious right?

Ennis GM 48 G 15 A 19 PTS 34 +/- +11
Next Season Salary - $2.562 Million

Leino GM 71 G 8 A 17 PTS 25 +/- -2
Next Season Salary - $6 Million

And also take into thoughht that Ennis was playing injured the first part of the season. IMO those stats vs salary says it all.

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Um, yes I am serious. I think that's a lot of money for ennis. He's streaky as hell and i'm not totally sold on him yet.

OMG, do I seriously have an opinion!?!?

And what does Leino have to do with it? Did I say "I like the guy, but this seems a bit steep, after all he's not as awesome as Leino!"?

(hold on a second...it's 5.625 for two years, not PER year. Hm...ok, then he's half as expensive as I thought. Now do I go erase all the stuff I just wrote? No, fuck that noise, i'll just ramble about it here. Ok, that seems like a good bargain. I guess now I should complain about the length (Just like jammers wife does!) look, parenthesese inside parenthesese!)

Ok, good deal. Me = happy.

So...does a lockout year count as a year of his contract?

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:14 pm 
Hart Winner

Ennis for the record I don't think is streaky. At least you can't really say that yet, considering you have his first two years to judge and his second year when he wasn't injured he was tearing apart assholes like tissue paper (IASIP W00T W00T).

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm 
Cup Winner

2.5 is nothing nowadays anyways.

Doesn't Goose make that?

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:30 pm 
Power Forward

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
Um, yes I am serious. I think that's a lot of money for ennis. He's streaky as hell and i'm not totally sold on him yet.

OMG, do I seriously have an opinion!?!?

And what does Leino have to do with it? Did I say "I like the guy, but this seems a bit steep, after all he's not as awesome as Leino!"?

(hold on a second...it's 5.625 for two years, not PER year. Hm...ok, then he's half as expensive as I thought. Now do I go erase all the stuff I just wrote? No, fuck that noise, i'll just ramble about it here. Ok, that seems like a good bargain. I guess now I should complain about the length (Just like jammers wife does!) look, parenthesese inside parenthesese!)

Ok, good deal. Me = happy.

So...does a lockout year count as a year of his contract?

1st off CALM THE FUCK DOWN GUY!!

2nd I'm comparing salary of Leino to that of Ennis because that's what you do; compare other players and salaries to see what type of deal you got.

3rd $2 Million a year gets you a guy like Ennis when we got McCormick for like just a million less.

4th No if i had a wife she wouldn't complain about my length as it were and I haven't heard any complaints from your wife/gf, your sister and hell not even your mother!!

Seriously though dude you should learn to debate the point you are trying to make insulting someone or there families just doesn't work. Now I insulted you because you insulted me 1st we can go back and forth or we can stop at 1-1

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

To be fair...my mom has a tiny little cooch, so...ya know...

Sorry Jammerz, that was all a lot more lighthearted than it came out. Sorry for the insults. Not really meant to hurt.

As for your point number 2...I think leino was a terrible deal, so it's not really proving any sort of point to compare ennis' deal to a terrible deal.

Point 3: ...yeah, I agree.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm 
Power Forward

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
To be fair...my mom has a tiny little cooch, so...ya know...

Sorry Jammerz, that was all a lot more lighthearted than it came out. Sorry for the insults. Not really meant to hurt.

As for your point number 2...I think leino was a terrible deal, so it's not really proving any sort of point to compare ennis' deal to a terrible deal.

Point 3: ...yeah, I agree.

Apology accepted. I am also sorry for saying same shit lol.