It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 pm 
PP Quarterback

I, personally, do think that we will finish dead last in the NHL but their play as of late is making the whole tank tolerable. Zemgus looks like a real steal. Grigo pulled his head out of his ass and realized you can't get by on talent alone. The young defense is getting better. They will have their bumps and bruises. They are very, very young. We drafted right. Defense takes longer to develop. Haven't been keeping up with forward play in the minors. How are the young guns potting? I think Stewart is gone at he deadline for whatever we can get, goose type scenario, and we start funneling up a ton of youngsters right after the midway point this season. I am excited to see them grow and develop.

I have been saying this for awhile. If Grigo isn't a bust and turns into a top 6 winger we can bump this rebuild up a whole year when we grab McEichel next year. Ennis is a proven player. Put him on a line with serious talent and I think he will be a really nice player. hodgson is your third line winger in a perfect world. Girgy is flashing top 6 ability right now. Reinhart is down there growing. And we have a surplus of character/gritty players who can also produce developing in the minors. I am seeing a team being built for playoff hockey...roll 4 lines hard like we did in the Drury/Briere days. Armia I think we turn into that third line sniper who will get you 15-25 a year. Don't forget Moulson. Top 6 forward who can net 20-30 easy. We are a few pieces away. That's it.

As Kevin Bacon would say in Animal House, "ALL IS WELL!!!!!"