It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

mechaphil
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 am 
Thy Horror Cosmic

They have serious defensive depth because they have Staal leading the charge.

Jim Bob
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 am 
Penalty Killer

HelloMyKneeGrows wrote:
Don't be so sure about that. Sather is a hardass and that team has some serious defensive depth.

Staal is a "core guy".

When was the last time that Sather let one of those get away like this?

schooner44
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 am 
First Rounder

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
SabresBillsFan wrote:
I also like the idea but we are talking about Darcy the guy isn't going to put any offer sheet on any RFA. I will be shocked if he goes after any top end unrestricted free agents! I just have a feeling he will be after low-level garbage like usual. Sorry I just don't have faith in the guy at all.

Why don't you just save yourself the work and put Darcy Sucks in your signature. Then we can all be continually informed of your opinion without your need to add absolutely nothing to a thread and pissing half a dozen people off.

Jesus fucking christ contribute something to a thread, find a new schtick, light yourself on fire, light darcy on fire, do SOMETHING more entertaining than parrot the same half formed thought in every god damned thread.

Tell us how you really feel...lol

Back to topic--I love the idea of offering a contract to Staal. He would be an ideal partner for Myers. I like all the Staal boys (yes, even Eric) but I think Marc may be my favorite. He just seems to have that grit that the others don't.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm 
Cup Winner

schooner44 wrote:
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
SabresBillsFan wrote:
I also like the idea but we are talking about Darcy the guy isn't going to put any offer sheet on any RFA. I will be shocked if he goes after any top end unrestricted free agents! I just have a feeling he will be after low-level garbage like usual. Sorry I just don't have faith in the guy at all.

Why don't you just save yourself the work and put Darcy Sucks in your signature. Then we can all be continually informed of your opinion without your need to add absolutely nothing to a thread and pissing half a dozen people off.

Jesus fucking christ contribute something to a thread, find a new schtick, light yourself on fire, light darcy on fire, do SOMETHING more entertaining than parrot the same half formed thought in every god damned thread.

Tell us how you really feel...lol

Back to topic--I love the idea of offering a contract to Staal. He would be an ideal partner for Myers. I like all the Staal boys (yes, even Eric) but I think Marc may be my favorite. He just seems to have that grit that the others don't.

Well he is the only defenseman of the group of brothers.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

SabreWolf
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 pm 
Textbook Grinder

Jim Bob wrote:
HelloMyKneeGrows wrote:
Don't be so sure about that. Sather is a hardass and that team has some serious defensive depth.

Staal is a "core guy".

When was the last time that Sather let one of those get away like this?

To his credit, Sather did shore up his defensive a bit with acquiring Steve Eminger (no nonsense, top 4 D-man) from the Ducks.