It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 pm 
Star Sniper

Lucky or clutch; you decide.

Another home loss. Those of you who want to hang your hat on the fact we're "12-5-2" please continue to enjoy that record, as it continues to slide from where it was earlier. Considering 12 of our 19 games have been at home, I'm not overly impressed with our record. (If I'm off by a game or two, shoot me.)

If these slackers don't pick it up; there won't be a respectable looking record to pin any hope on, either.

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

Los9090
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Motherfucker!!! Well at least we got a point, but nothing is more frustrating than losing in OT on a good effort

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 pm 
Cup Winner

Howie, we played great for well over half the game.

That shot got through and tipped, yes. But we played great for most of the game and the goalies on both team were great.

7-3-2 at home, Home games aren't a concern. Away we are 5-2.

We have still gotten 2 points from losing.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

bigC24
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 pm 
Two-Way Center

I am pretty disgusted right now.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 pm 
Star Sniper

Can't keep losing the fucking faceoffs in your own end, goddamn it. Fucking killed us.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm 
Star Sniper

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Howie, we played great for well over half the game.

That shot got through and tipped, yes. But we played great for most of the game and the goalies on both team were great.

7-3-2 at home, Home games aren't a concern. Away we are 5-2.

We have still gotten 2 points from losing.

Good Sky; you like the way this team is going, and myself, and a lot of other people don't.

If nothing changes, and our winning percentage and our position in the standing still look good in another month, then your perception is better than mine and that of several others here.

If status quo remains, and they drop in the standings, then you are wrong about how we are playing, and the direction we are going.

We shall find out.

I'm off to take my medicine...................... ;)

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 pm 
Superstar Goalie

This game, I will blame on Butler. No way in HELL this game should have gone to OT. He just stood there, watched the fucking puck at the blue line and bam, 2 on 1 the other way.

Quick draw in our own end in OT did us in. If not for the gaff earlier in the game, we would have won atleast 2-0.

We win 3 in a row, be prepared to lose 3 in a row tomorrow night. As a defenseman, plays like that drive me absoFUCKINGLUTELY retarded!!!! :x

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16