It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Godzilla1960
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:44 pm 
Garbage Man

What we need.

Montalo
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm 
PP Quarterback

pissing match in the chat room

motzie12ak
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm 
Garbage Man

bring back the fish!

"real good steve, real good"

Godzilla1960
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm 
Garbage Man

Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 pm 
Superstar Goalie

And this is why we keep bringing Montador out of the press box. I hope someone punched him in the face tonight when he got into the locker room. Either that or he slit his own wrists. One or the other, I'd be completely happy with.

As for the over all play of the team, the coaching staff needs to go. Howie, I truely believe in what you said earlier. The air has become stagnant in that locker room and it shows on the ice. When we happen to see a nice team effort or decent play, it happens by accident. Outside of that when we make a nice play or score a goal, it's an individual effort. Ruff can't motivate this team. I called it 3 games into this skid that it was time to look behind the bench.

In the next weeks, as a paying fan and supporter of this team, I fully expect to see Montador bought out or demoted to the "A" for the remainder of this season. No one will trade for him so we might as well shit can him. As for the coaching staff, time for a change. And if Darcy continues his fucking horse shit that he is giving the staff his 100% backing, then Darcy needs to be shit canned as well.

Everyone on this team from the water boy right up the line to the GM needs to be kicked in the nut sack for the last 6 + games. Even going into the last few that we won or won in OT/Shootout. This skid was seen long ago when we were dropping 3-0 and coming back to win 4-3. The play has gone down the shitter and has become one whore of a shit show.

End rant.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Montalo
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm 
PP Quarterback

AudSabres wrote:
And this is why we keep bringing Montador out of the press box. I hope someone punched him in the face tonight when he got into the locker room. Either that or he slit his own wrists. One or the other, I'd be completely happy with.

As for the over all play of the team, the coaching staff needs to go. Howie, I truely believe in what you said earlier. The air has become stagnant in that locker room and it shows on the ice. When we happen to see a nice team effort or decent play, it happens by accident. Outside of that when we make a nice play or score a goal, it's an individual effort. Ruff can't motivate this team. I called it 3 games into this skid that it was time to look behind the bench.

In the next weeks, as a paying fan and supporter of this team, I fully expect to see Montador bought out or demoted to the "A" for the remainder of this season. No one will trade for him so we might as well shit can him. As for the coaching staff, time for a change. And if Darcy continues his fucking horse shit that he is giving the staff his 100% backing, then Darcy needs to be shit canned as well.

Everyone on this team from the water boy right up the line to the GM needs to be kicked in the nut sack for the last 6 + games. Even going into the last few that we won or won in OT/Shootout. This skid was seen long ago when we were dropping 3-0 and coming back to win 4-3. The play has gone down the shitter and has become one whore of a shit show.

End rant.

what nut sack?

AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Montalo wrote:
AudSabres wrote:

End rant.

what nut sack?

:lol: lol that one that has been hanging empty 'tween their legs since Goose stood up for Miller in the game against the Isles.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 pm 
Cup Winner

They came out strong in the first, and it was going good.

Then those 3 straight bullshit penalties at the end by our favorite, FUCK YOU MILLER referee Tim Peel, gave all momentum to the Canes, and it carried through. why Miller didn't stop that wrister after that 3-on-0 to the glove stick side I don't know. Made a great save a minute before ad lets that crap goal in.

The Boys gave up after the first and though they had it won, then about 8 minutes to go they started to pick it up again and really play to get that goal, and it sucks we lost in OT from a Montador edge problem behind the net, but really, why didn't Miller save it? Everyone saw that guy in the center slot knowing he is getting that pass, even Miller, but our team was starting their break-out when he came back for that pass.

Oh well, I got to chat with Sc'1#1Sabresfan before the third which was cool, got to see a Sabres' hockey game for the first time in around 6 years also. I can't wait until March 21st when we take it to them again here.

And like I've been saying for awhile, this Olympic break can't come any sooner.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 am 
Power Forward

Seanothan27 wrote:
hnfjw wrote:
the fact that monty breaks our roster speaks volumes about why this team stinks

When can we finally call up Weber. What's the worst that can happen at this point?

I was thinking the same thing! Bring up Weber and put Montador where he belongs in the press box or waivers.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17