It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Miss Isabelle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:59 pm 
Rink Rat

Lame, lamer, lamest!

Incredible! The sabres organization just takes the cake!

No video feed for the game tonight, word is that the NHLN coverage was blacked out if actual fans might get to see it, and what do they offer up?
A "live Blog" on the official site. (But the Caps and the Leafs had streams for their fans)
I tried to look at it, but I thought it was beyond pathetic! I got a headache just trying to get anything out of it, so I gave up.

Sad, just so very sad!

But still, Sabres got the win, and a big "C" on the Goose made my day!

Last edited by Miss Isabelle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm 
Star Sniper

If we have to stream regular season games, then I'll worry. But yes, I have a headache from watching the stream as well...

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

Miss Isabelle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm 
Rink Rat

Haha! Well, I meant the "Live Blog" at sabres.com gave me a headache.
Live TV beats stream,
Stream beats audio,
audio beats live blog,
I guess live blog would be better than nothing. . . but, jeez!

Last edited by Miss Isabelle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:05 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

The video from the feed was crisp and clear, but the Sabres receive many demerits for no home feed.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 pm 
Cup Winner

mechaphil wrote:
The video from the feed was crisp and clear, but the Sabres receive many demerits for no home feed.

It was a great feed.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 pm 
Star Sniper

True dat.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm 
Star Sniper

Observations...

Myers was fantastic. Great skating for his size, always in position, good skill in the offensive zone. Best player on the ice most of the night and deserved the 1st star. He and Butler need to stay as a team, because they look perfect together.

Hecht scored a fluky goal, but otherwise looked very slow and tired most of the night. Not good.

Kennedy flat out belongs...great stick handling, nice on the back check, and he's not afraid to throw his body around on the forcheck. Sorry Gerbe, he's got you beat.

Miller was very sharp, and Gaustad showed he deserves the C.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

End The Curse wrote:
Observations...

Myers was fantastic. Great skating for his size, always in position, good skill in the offensive zone. Best player on the ice most of the night and deserved the 1st star. He and Butler need to stay as a team, because they look perfect together.

Hecht scored a fluky goal, but otherwise looked very slow and tired most of the night. Not good.

Kennedy flat out belongs...great stick handling, nice on the back check, and he's not afraid to throw his body around on the forcheck. Sorry Gerbe, he's got you beat.

Miller was very sharp, and Gaustad showed he deserves the C.

So true on all points. When Myers took his penalty, I thought it was a bad one. But after thinking about it, it was the only play to make to prevent a goal.

Myers flat out belongs. Lindy says he's NHL ready, every publication says he's NHL ready, and the Leafs announcers tonight were fawning over him. Kid is ready to carve out his destiny.

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

I wanted to kick Hecht in his German balls. He's TERRIBLE. Couple of fans around me agreed. He won't stay on a line with Grier long, Uncle Mike won't stand for his shit.

Myers looks like a top 4 defenseman on this team, forget about squeaking into the lineup. If he's not in this lineup on the 3rd, I'm going to punch something.

AND I MISSED ARENA BEERS!!! I R WASTED!!! Off to grope my girlfriend.....NIGHT NIGHT

End The Curse
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm 
Star Sniper

That penalty shot was a fucking bullshit call. Myers caught up to the play and legally swatted away the puck from the douche.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Nah, ETC, he legit Tlusty trying to make the play. Caught his skates before the puck. But like I said, it was really the only play he could make. That boy can hustle.

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:53 pm 
Star Sniper

Boo yeah!!

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:10 pm 
Captain Dynasty

i wasnt online for much of the game.. how did it turn out?

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:11 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Miss Isabelle wrote:
Lame, lamer, lamest!

Incredible! The sabres organization just takes the cake!

No video feed for the game tonight, word is that the NHLN coverage was blacked out if actual fans might get to see it, and what do they offer up?
A "live Blog" on the official site. (But the Caps and the Leafs had streams for their fans)
I tried to look at it, but I thought it was beyond pathetic! I got a headache just trying to get anything out of it, so I gave up.

Sad, just so very sad!

But still, Sabres got the win, and a big "C" on the Goose made my day!

its the preseason. yes, diehards like many of us want to see them. but lets be realistic. its a meaningless game to most fans, and to put it on tv is a waste of money. most teams dont show many, if any, pre season games.

bigC24
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm 
Two-Way Center

Awesome sauce to see the Sabres winning some games. Lets hope this translates into the regular season.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 am 
Star Sniper

BTW, Tallinder still playing like a pussy, losing every battle and cowering from any contact, may just be enough to knock him out of the lineup. He no longer belongs, and it's painfully obvious.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21