It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:07 pm 
PP Quarterback

At this point Ruff should on on his knees giving hummers to Pommers and Vanek for making some games look respectable simply by the score.

daz28
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm 
Star Sniper

ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:
So who is calling bullshit on Lindy with Vanek and his "food poisoning"

Vanek opened his mouth about something and was asked to leave the bench. My guess is he leaned over to Stafford and asked him if he was going to pull his fucking head out of his ass anytime soon.

Def not food poisoning. There is some poison in that locker room and it's not from the food.

That's what seriously happened??? Vanek said something on the bench, left. then they reported upper body injury, which Lindy called, "food poisoning". Seriously?????????

Maybe the Beluga in the player's lounge was too close to the fireplace, and it spoiled.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 pm 
PP Quarterback

daz28 wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Vanek opened his mouth about something and was asked to leave the bench. My guess is he leaned over to Stafford and asked him if he was going to pull his fucking head out of his ass anytime soon.

Def not food poisoning. There is some poison in that locker room and it's not from the food.

That's what seriously happened??? Vanek said something on the bench, left. then they reported upper body injury, which Lindy called, "food poisoning". Seriously?????????

I am speculating but food poisoning was probably the worst thing Ruff could have made up. Vanek had to of said something.

daz28
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm 
Star Sniper

Did Grags get hurt, or did Lindy just dress him, because of the photos. He played 9 minutes, while Leopold did 27, Myers 28.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am 
Cup Winner

Vanek did get hit the previous game with a puck, I could buy food poisoning, or Phaneuf's hit on him into the boards.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am 
Power Forward

fuck just got back from work... WTF is up with this team?

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 am 
Star Sniper

Rud wrote:
They just got shut out by fucking Gustavson. If that doesn't make any members of this team want to hang themselves with their skate laces, then all hope is lost.

Ah; but he is the "Monster..."

>Sarcasm mode off..<

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:13 am 
Star Sniper

Jammerz04 wrote:

I also worked tonight. I assume it was more of the same shit.

Right now; your avatar is more interesting than is this piss poor organization. I never liked Lindy and Darcy; now I plain loathe them both...

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

jvaccaro6
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:28 am 
Certifiably Hotter than ETC

ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Unless you have a viable source for this stuff...leave it in your own head...I've heard nothing of the sort from any credible member of the media, or anybody with in the organization. What you provide here is poison to an already dying forum. I have close friends that are connected to both the NHL and Buffalo media, and everyone says he was sick before the game. Lets leave it at that.

Squanto 7/27/2010

sabresindc
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 am 
Captain Clutch

jvaccaro6 wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Unless you have a viable source for this stuff...leave it in your own head...I've heard nothing of the sort from any credible member of the media, or anybody with in the organization. What you provide here is poison to an already dying forum. I have close friends that are connected to both the NHL and Buffalo media, and everyone says he was sick before the game. Lets leave it at that.

I don't agree with Ksquier's comments but when the whole Sabres PR staff is stating it was an upper body injury after a hard hit by Phaneuf (I believe) then Lindy says it's food poisioning. Who are you to beleive??? He also took a very hard slap shot to the chest last game by Myers. I just think Lindy doesn't want to say that Vanek is truly injured until he gets evaluated. Especially since he is one of the only players on this team worth a damn right now.

Howie Hodge wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:

I also worked tonight. I assume it was more of the same shit.

Right now; your avatar is more interesting than is this piss poor organization. I never liked Lindy and Darcy; now I plain loathe them both...

Basically right but they just looked lost...IMO. They were hitting everything but the net most of the time. It's time to batten down the hatches and weather the storm. It looks like it will be a long 40 games....

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am 
PP Quarterback

jvaccaro6 wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Seriously, if you think my speculation is somehow leading to diminishing numbers in this forum then you are sorely mistaken. Team production usually leads to moderate fans becoming more likely to pursue their fandom beyond just viewership of the occasional game. And if irrational speculation is not allowed after a rather odd prognosis is made, during a game in which we played like shit, and as this team continues its freefall into the abyss then I can gladly pack up my keyboard and move on.

I'll shoot T.Van an email today and see if I can clear up the shit surrounding his current situation. Until that time whatever future input I may have will be done so only after hearing from the exact person in question.

Markus
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:37 pm 
Power Forward

Only good thing about the game is we got to meet Doug Allen and shake his hand. Pretty little dude.

daz28
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm 
Star Sniper

ksquier89 wrote:
jvaccaro6 wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Seriously, if you think my speculation is somehow leading to diminishing numbers in this forum then you are sorely mistaken. Team production usually leads to moderate fans becoming more likely to pursue their fandom beyond just viewership of the occasional game. And if irrational speculation is not allowed after a rather odd prognosis is made, during a game in which we played like shit, and as this team continues its freefall into the abyss then I can gladly pack up my keyboard and move on.

I'll shoot T.Van an email today and see if I can clear up the shit surrounding his current situation. Until that time whatever future input I may have will be done so only after hearing from the exact person in question.

I agree. There's no way your comment detracts from this board, and you've been a welcome new poster. If you don't get a response from Vanek on the e-mail, maybe the internet police can use some of his big-time connections to get us an answer to the contradicting reports. If anything writing long posts about how shitty this forum is would be more detrimental than your comments(see random thought thread).