It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm 
Cup Winner

Someone needs to hit Kadri for faking he was hurt. Someone take a run at that prima dona and actually injure him then for faking it.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:01 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

i tend to watch at least parts of most games and this is the first goal ive seen buffalo score in a solid month

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Montalo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Someone needs to hit Kadri for faking he was hurt. Someone take a run at that prima dona and actually injure him then for faking it.

shit, i suppose you never had the wind knocked out of you, or suckerpunched, or something liek that

you know, somethign that will make you crumple to the ground for a bit, but then you are perfectly fine.

if you havent, i wilol gladly introduce you to it by placiong a well time swift boot to your nuts

daz28
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 pm 
Star Sniper

You will not see a better pass in hockey than that pass from Vanek to Pominville.

daz28
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:30 pm 
Star Sniper

Montalo wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

shit, i suppose you never had the wind knocked out of you, or suckerpunched, or something liek that

you know, somethign that will make you crumple to the ground for a bit, but then you are perfectly fine.

if you havent, i wilol gladly introduce you to it by placiong a well time swift boot to your nuts

I've fallen 8 feet directly on my back. Scariest thing that's ever happened. My lungs deflated for a good minute before they even gave me a wisp of air.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:34 pm 
Cup Winner

Montalo wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

He got hit in the knee by Vanek, yea knee hits suck but he played it off like he got shot with a Barrett 50 caliber sniper rifle.

And Jon, I've had the winded knocked out of me playing soccer once, it really sucks and I've been hit while playing hockey on the blindside a few times. I know what being dazed is. My last hockey game, as soon as I got hit I was dazed for a second, but I got right back up and chased the puck into the zone.

Also I ended up hitting my knee last game also, slammed it into the ice just above the padding, hurt like hell, I didn't stay on the ice, I got right back up and continued to skate, in pain might I add.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

daz28
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 pm 
Star Sniper

The knee is more sensitive to pain than the groin. If you're ever scared as shit you'll get your ass wrecked, jack their knee.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 pm 
Cup Winner

Scariest thing ever is blocking a shot and it hits 2 inches to the right of your nuts on the inner leg.

Rud wrote:

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 pm 
Cup Winner

Woah, a Toronto penalty.

Rud wrote:

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 pm 
Power Forward

Man thats BS

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm 
Cup Winner

Yea, should be both in the box then.

Rud wrote:

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Just exactly how assraped are we going to get by the refs tonight? This is some bullshit.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm 
Cup Winner

So why don't they call the interference on the dump ins anymore? Kaleta was clearly interfered with there.

Rud wrote:

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 pm 
Cup Winner

Yay we won tonight.

Let's string some wins together now.

Rud wrote:

daz28
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 pm 
Star Sniper

Good job. It's easier to play from a 2-0 start than it is a 0-2 start. We needed that 4 point swing.

Lindy's eyes are bloodshot as hell. I hope the kids smoked him up, for his sake. Maybe he's up making the 11th hour deal for Roysie and Staffy for Getz deal. Good to see him happy for a change. If he's not being canned, we may as well adjust.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am 
Captain Dynasty

roy/staff for getz will not happen.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 am 
Franchise Defenseman

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
roy/staff for getz will not happen.

but but Ekland said...

:lol:

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.