It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
daz28
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 pm 
Star Sniper

[quote="patkane88"]

That is true but I remember seeing Kotlaik being unnoticed a lot more. quote]

You noticed him being more un-noticeable? ROFL

Sig-worthy.

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm 
Captain Clutch

daz28 wrote:
patkane88 wrote:

That is true but I remember seeing Kotlaik being unnoticed a lot more. quote]

You noticed him being more un-noticeable? ROFL

Sig-worthy.

I was seeing if you were paying attention and you were. :lol:

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm 
Power Forward

patkane88 wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why Darcy and Pegula wanted Roybn Regher, he is so slow and very, very useless.

I think that was the only good off season move they did. He's a steady stay at home d-man, plus they got a second rounder for a 6th d-man and a 150 pound forward.

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm 
Captain Clutch

SabresBillsFan wrote:
patkane88 wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why Darcy and Pegula wanted Roybn Regher, he is so slow and very, very useless.

I think that was the only good off season move they did. He's a steady stay at home d-man, plus they got a second rounder for a 6th d-man and a 150 pound forward.

At first I thought this but a lot of the time he looks lost out there. I wish he went back to the way he started this year by hitting everything but he has seemed to stop doing that. I'd much rather see McNabb up here over him any day of the week right now.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm 
Captain Clutch

Listening to WGR right now and I here Lindy was yelling at them. I thought to my self why does he even bother, they obviously have stopped listening to your shit.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm 
Power Forward

patkane88 wrote:
SabresBillsFan wrote:
patkane88 wrote:

At first I thought this but a lot of the time he looks lost out there. I wish he went back to the way he started this year by hitting everything but he has seemed to stop doing that. I'd much rather see McNabb up here over him any day of the week right now.

I would rather see the whole coaching staff gone before they turn Mcnabb into a no hitting Pyron

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm 
Captain Clutch

SabresBillsFan wrote:
patkane88 wrote:
SabresBillsFan wrote:
patkane88 wrote:

I would rather see the whole coaching staff gone before they turn Mcnabb into a no hitting Pyron

As would I.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

daz28
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:02 pm 
Star Sniper

"He ain't goin' nowhere"

Translation:
"we ain't going nowhere"

Hey, Regehr is probably upset about being bullshitted into coming here. The only player LR gets any credit for is Pominville, but then again, they did put him on waivers at one point. Thomas Vanek was gonna be a star irregardless, and head coaches don't get credit for goalies. I think this team may have a chance with DR, but baldy has got to go straight away. Like PK88 said, yell away, if they gave a shit, we wouldn't be in last place now would we.

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:02 pm 
Power Forward

I'm sorry but if Darcy and lindy are back next year it's going to be a long couple of off seasons. I don't think the players even listen to lindy anymore and Darcy has no clue to what he's doing

daz28
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 pm 
Star Sniper

SabresBillsFan wrote:
and Darcy has no clue to what he's doing

This I'm not sold on yet. We have some good, young talent, and he drafted them all. He also convinced some good players to come here. Sure, he fucked up on Boyes, but that was one 2nd rounder, and he fleeced it right back from Calgary.

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm 
Captain Clutch

Seriously if Tampa is selling why the hell isn't Darcy?? I swear to christ if he starts to buy then he is a bigger idiot than I have given him credit for.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm 
Power Forward

Ha ha this is funny

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 pm 
Power Forward

Just gettin back from wrk and turned the game and WOW!! We rock....

Los9090
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Jeremy White is tweeting that we got the high draft pick in the bag and we should root for that.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 pm 
Power Forward

Shit miller actually got that one

Ehle_Aficionado
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 pm 
First Rounder

I'm back in that "kinda hope they suck so something changes" mood because we are clearly not going to the playoffs.

I understand that while Lindy was out it was still his system and his team, but you can clearly see this is a different(bad) team when he is behind the bench.

Pegula needs to stop being a fan and become the Steinbrenner we need. No guts no glory.

©2006

Los9090
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm 
Superstar Goalie

So do we hope Columbus goes on a run or what?

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm 
Power Forward

Yep I hoping for Edmonton and Carolina to make a run that would get us a top 2 pick

SabresBillsFan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 pm 
Power Forward

This team is scary bad and there is no more excuses about injuries this team blows.

Sabresfansince1980
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm 
Star Sniper

You could see Lindy yelling at Stafford in one clip, with Stafford just staring out the other way. Yeah, maybe sometimes players need a boot in their ass. When you get a boot in your ass every other night, eventually you get tired of dad yelling at you all the damn time, and you don't care to play a used up and tired system or give the extra effort.

BTW, Laviolette completely OWNS Ruff. Owned him with Carolina, owns him with Philly, owns him if they switched rosters, owns him on the street, the backyard pond, on X-Box, Playstation, and Super Chexx bubble hockey. Other coaches don't even have to watch film to know what they get with a Lindy Ruff team. You guys want a re-build, a new team? Get a new coach and it's a new team. Start there and then get a C and 1-2 other players that fit the new HC's system.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next