It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 am 
Superstar Goalie

A real power day out there and a high of +13 today! The sun is beaming down and still experiencing the feel good vibes from last night! It is going to be a tough go, but we can beat these knuckle-draggers in their own barn!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

ksquier89
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm 
PP Quarterback

Let's fuck shit up.

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

I wish I was on the sabres tonight, i've got MAD STRESS swirling in me today, and would love to take it out on Lucic face. Or Marchand face.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:09 pm 
Cup Winner

The Bruins have been sucking and we've been rising, lets keep it up.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 pm 
Hart Winner

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
I wish I was on the sabres tonight, i've got MAD STRESS swirling in me today, and would love to take it out on Lucic face. Or Marchand face.

Lol I'd be reluctant with Lucic. 6'4 220 pounds.

BUT MARCHAND...

I'd punt that little shit.

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:42 pm 
Sober enough to run a server

Effin B's.

I want my 2 points.

Yhoshi
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:58 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Beat the pucking fussies!

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

BlueandYellow wrote:
YankeeInRaleigh wrote:

Dudes got 1 inch, and 0 pounds on me. I'd give it a shot.
(not that i'm saying 'oh i'd beat his ass'...just that we're similar physically)

AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I'm not too scared of this game tonight. We've beat them twice this season, it can be done again. The Bruins can't piss these points away, either, because teams are creeping up on them. For them to just run around the ice tonight, playing foolish and taking dumb penalties will be real undisciplined on their part and could lead to us popping 6 on them again.

Word on the street is Cody is back in tonight. Or at least he'll take the pregame skate. To have him back adds some much needed muscle, but I think we're looking at just a tough hockey game tonight.

That said, if Marchand does anything dirty, I want to see someone take their skate off and give him the, "Joker". Then shove a sock down his throat.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

sabresindc
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 pm 
Captain Clutch

AudSabres wrote:
I'm not too scared of this game tonight. We've beat them twice this season, it can be done again. The Bruins can't piss these points away, either, because teams are creeping up on them. For them to just run around the ice tonight, playing foolish and taking dumb penalties will be real undisciplined on their part and could lead to us popping 6 on them again.

Word on the street is Cody is back in tonight. Or at least he'll take the pregame skate. To have him back adds some much needed muscle, but I think we're looking at just a tough hockey game tonight.

That said, if Marchand does anything dirty, I want to see someone take their skate off and give him the, "Joker". Then shove a sock down his throat.

I'm not nervous because I don't expect the Sabres to win tonight. They are on a back to back and they were outworked for some time last night. I think the Bruins will come out extremely physical just to get the sabres on their heels.

Honestly Aud, who would do anything to Marchand?? He would hand just about everyone on this team their asses on a platter if they tried to go toe to toe (maybe not Cody but he's just coming back from being injured).

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 pm 
PP Quarterback

sabresindc wrote:
AudSabres wrote:

I'm not nervous because I don't expect the Sabres to win tonight. They are on a back to back and they were outworked for some time last night. I think the Bruins will come out extremely physical just to get the sabres on their heels.

Honestly Aud, who would do anything to Marchand?? He would hand just about everyone on this team their asses on a platter if they tried to go toe to toe (maybe not Cody but he's just coming back from being injured).

We brought him back to get reinjured? ;)

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

sabresindc wrote:

....marchand?

ksquier89
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm 
PP Quarterback

Also, anyone happent to catch Ennis' bodycheck after someone tried to stand him up at the blueline, after a dump in? Ennis dropped the ass hat.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 pm 
PP Quarterback

sabresindc wrote:

Attachment:
Smug_Gerbe.jpg
Smug_Gerbe.jpg [ 18.85 KiB | Viewed 5542 times ]

daz28
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm 
Star Sniper

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
YankeeInRaleigh wrote:

Dudes got 1 inch, and 0 pounds on me. I'd give it a shot.
(not that i'm saying 'oh i'd beat his ass'...just that we're similar physically)

I know your frustration. Sometimes I get so worked up before the game I just wanna scrap from the intensity, but Lucic would be a huge mistake for just about anyone. The guy fights on skates ffs. I couldn't imagine his leverage on his feet. Just incredible. anyways..

I just don't want any version of 'Darcy and Lindy's Dogshit on Ice' tonight because they're "tired". I can accept a loss, but not a no effort, gutless one. Really hoping Cody plays. Him and Patty could be keys to the game.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 pm 
Captain Clutch

ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Attachment:
Smug_Gerbe.jpg

:clap: :lol:

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

....marchand?

Yeah, Marchant....I always screw that up

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 pm 
PP Quarterback

Down the stretch we absolutely have to get Roy, Gerbe, and Staff to put up some points. Effort is there from one of them. I am sure you all know which one I speak of. I am willing to give a temp. pass to Roy if he cranks his shit up to 11 for the rest of the season, talking point a game Roy.

motzie12ak
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:07 pm 
Garbage Man

sabresindc wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Attachment:
Smug_Gerbe.jpg

:clap: :lol:

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

....marchand?

Yeah, Marchant....I always screw that up

it is marchand

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 pm 
PP Quarterback

So odds on first Bruins cheapshot and the culprit?

daz28
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm 
Star Sniper

Let's Go Buffalo!

Let's go Coho!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next