It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:30 pm 
Offline
Hart Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Buffalo, NY
Image
VS
Image
(Well, obviously without Kaleta, lol)

Buffalo looks to bounce back after losing four straight, falling to a record of 2-3-1, losing Kaleta to an injury, and making me cry like a whiny bitch. Hopefully John Scott hits Lucic until his face looks like a puddle of vagisil. Mikhail Grigorenko scored his 1st NHL goal last game, then was promptly butt f****ed by Foligno in quite the peculiar celebration. Naw, I'm just kidding, it was pretty epic. And then Frattin scored.

Image

Boston looks to continue their surge after beating New Jersey in a shootout 2-1 Tuesday. They are 5-0-1 and the main reason I want to parasail into a volcano.

Can Buffalo match Boston? Can Buffalo not let them score with TWO DAMN SECONDS LEFT IN OT?!

Hopefully.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!


Go fuck yourself, Lucic.

_________________
"Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone!" ~ Michael Poulsen, Volbeat, Still Standing.


Last edited by BlueandYellow on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 am 
Offline
PP Quarterback
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:24 am
Posts: 1998
Location: Buffalo
Image

_________________
Girgensons for captain. Team Keep Nick DesLauriers forever.

@TJLuckman550


Top
 Profile  
 
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 am 
Offline
Cup Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Posts: 13019
Location: North Carolina
Fuckin eh, beat the shit out of these bitches.

_________________
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
No need for violence, just tell her she's got a game misconduct and show her the door.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
Los9090
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 am 
Offline
Superstar Goalie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 pm
Posts: 4707
Location: Glenville, NY
Sucks we don't have Kaleta tonight

_________________
"...they came down into the stands and asked if I knew how to do play by play. I said...No. But. I'll take a shot at it if you want".- Rick Jeanneret


Top
 Profile  
 
AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 am 
Offline
Superstar Goalie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:35 pm
Posts: 4998
Location: In your head, producing very weird thoughts.
Not looking forward to this game tonight. My only hope is for the Sabres to not embarrass themselves.

Actually, my only hope is that someone smacks Lucic in the face with a chair and someone else steps on Marchant's face with a skate.

Just don't suck tonight, Sabres.

_________________
If it's a tight squeeze, spit on it! - NyI

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy


Top
 Profile  
 
Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 am 
Offline
Superstar Goalie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am
Posts: 4097
Skipping this game. Going to keep up with scores on the phone but not wasting DVR space on this team until they start winning.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Rud
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:31 am 
Offline
Superstar Goalie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm
Posts: 4121
Location: Hamburg
Expecting a blowout here, so I'll be pleasantly surprised if they finish within 2 goals of Boston (without a garbage time goal to make it that close)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Crosscheck
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm 
Offline
Sober enough to run a server
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:10 am
Posts: 7475
Location: 2,568 miles from the F'n arena
AudSabres wrote:
Not looking forward to this game tonight.
.
.
.
Just don't suck tonight, Sabres.


Pretty much this.

anyhoo
I want my 2 points.



Image

_________________
Hold my beer and watch this...


Top
 Profile  
 
YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:36 pm 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 pm
Posts: 2631
Location: Take a guess...
Ugh, does anyone here actually want to witness the anal drilling which will probably occur tonight?


Top
 Profile  
 
Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 pm 
Offline
Superstar Goalie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am
Posts: 4097
YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
Ugh, does anyone here actually want to witness the anal drilling which will probably occur tonight?

Gotta date huh? ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Crosscheck
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm 
Offline
Sober enough to run a server
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:10 am
Posts: 7475
Location: 2,568 miles from the F'n arena
YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
Ugh, does anyone here actually want to witness the anal drilling which will probably occur tonight?


The way I see it, there's only upside here.
We expect them to lose so at the very least we can be pleasantly surprised if they don't.

That and the almost guaranteed multiple heavyweight fights.

_________________
Hold my beer and watch this...


Top
 Profile  
 
Ryan911T
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:54 pm 
Offline
resident car guy
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Posts: 1278
Location: Rochester, NY
I hate Boston so much. I just hope that they beat the piss out of them (although I'm next expecting it). Oh and get two points.

_________________
Check out Fast Super Cars, Car Tuning, and WNY Sports

Twitter - @Ryan911T - @MotoExposure


Top
 Profile  
 
Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 pm 
Offline
Power Forward
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm
Posts: 1254
BlueandYellow wrote:
Image
VS
Image
(Well, obviously without Kaleta, lol)

Buffalo looks to bounce back after losing three straight, falling to a record of 2-3-1, losing Kaleta to an injury, and making me cry like a whiny bitch. Hopefully John Scott hits Lucic until his face looks like a puddle of vagisil. Mikhail Grigorenko scored his 1st NHL goal last game, then was promptly butt f****ed by Foligno in quite the peculiar celebration. Naw, I'm just kidding, it was pretty epic. And then Frattin scored.

Image

Boston looks to continue their surge after beating New Jersey in a shootout 2-1 Tuesday. They are 5-0-1 and the main reason I want to parasail into a volcano.

Can Buffalo match Boston? Can Buffalo not let them score with TWO DAMN SECONDS LEFT IN OT?!

Hopefully.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!


Go fuck yourself, Lucic.


Isn't it 4 straight?

We are going for 5 straight tonight.

_________________
"If you want to know what I've been doing lately, I've been driving around from Tim Horton's to Tim Horton's, rolling up the rim. Haven't won anything yet. Thanks." - Lindy Ruff


Top
 Profile  
 
YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:18 pm 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 pm
Posts: 2631
Location: Take a guess...
Jammerz04 wrote:
We are going for 5 straight tonight.


And I think these guys Just MIGHT have what it takes to get it done.


Top
 Profile  
 
BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 pm 
Offline
Hart Winner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Posts: 9770
Location: Buffalo, NY
Jammerz04 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:
Image
VS
Image
(Well, obviously without Kaleta, lol)

Buffalo looks to bounce back after losing three straight, falling to a record of 2-3-1, losing Kaleta to an injury, and making me cry like a whiny bitch. Hopefully John Scott hits Lucic until his face looks like a puddle of vagisil. Mikhail Grigorenko scored his 1st NHL goal last game, then was promptly butt f****ed by Foligno in quite the peculiar celebration. Naw, I'm just kidding, it was pretty epic. And then Frattin scored.

Image

Boston looks to continue their surge after beating New Jersey in a shootout 2-1 Tuesday. They are 5-0-1 and the main reason I want to parasail into a volcano.

Can Buffalo match Boston? Can Buffalo not let them score with TWO DAMN SECONDS LEFT IN OT?!

Hopefully.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!


Go fuck yourself, Lucic.


Isn't it 4 straight?

We are going for 5 straight tonight.


Noted. Thanks.

_________________
"Counting all the assholes in the room, I'm definitely not alone!" ~ Michael Poulsen, Volbeat, Still Standing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Stuuuuuuu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:45 pm 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 2876
Location: Portland, Oregano
Displaced Fan wrote:
Skipping this game. Going to keep up with scores on the phone but not wasting DVR space on this team until they start winning.

Bandwagoner.


Top
 Profile  
 
Crosscheck
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:47 pm 
Offline
Sober enough to run a server
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:10 am
Posts: 7475
Location: 2,568 miles from the F'n arena
Stuuuuuuu wrote:
Displaced Fan wrote:
Skipping this game. Going to keep up with scores on the phone but not wasting DVR space on this team until they start winning.

Bandwagoner.

:lol:

Cut him some slack, he would have to watch sober...

_________________
Hold my beer and watch this...


Top
 Profile  
 
Stuuuuuuu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:51 pm 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 2876
Location: Portland, Oregano
Crosscheck wrote:
Stuuuuuuu wrote:
Displaced Fan wrote:
Skipping this game. Going to keep up with scores on the phone but not wasting DVR space on this team until they start winning.

Bandwagoner.

:lol:

Cut him some slack, he would have to watch sober...

Good fucking point. That takes a lot more strength than me hitting the convenience store for a six-pack to fortify myself for this game.


Top
 Profile  
 
Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm 
Offline
Superstar Goalie
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am
Posts: 4097
Stuuuuuuu wrote:
Crosscheck wrote:
Stuuuuuuu wrote:
Displaced Fan wrote:
Skipping this game. Going to keep up with scores on the phone but not wasting DVR space on this team until they start winning.

Bandwagoner.

:lol:

Cut him some slack, he would have to watch sober...

Good fucking point. That takes a lot more strength than me hitting the convenience store for a six-pack to fortify myself for this game.

:character-apu:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Stuuuuuuu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 pm 
Offline
Franchise Defenseman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 pm
Posts: 2876
Location: Portland, Oregano
Were you ever on the old boards DF? The "official" boards? About 4 or 5 years ago, that was the biggest topic: who is and who isn't a bandwagon fan. I don't think anyone here needs to prove their blue & gold-credibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron