It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

daz28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm 
Star Sniper

We almost beat the horrific officiating. Brooks Orpik gets a free pass on any interference, because he's named after an ex-coach. The big name teams getting all the calls is fucking ridiculous this year especially. Otherwise an entertaining game other than the first 2 minutes.

Speaking of which, the Kings just got a hummer as we're speaking. Oduya defending Emery after obvious interference, and only he gets the call. My favorite part is what they call the penalties. Oduya's was slashing?, which he never did. Pommers was holding, when all he did was push the guy??? These fuckers stink worse than the worst weatherman on Earth.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 pm 
Cup Winner

sabretoothpick wrote:
Jammerz04 wrote:
sabretoothpick wrote:
Buffalo is dead last in the league with 33.7 SA/G resulting in 3.33 GA/G (while Miller is playing well). Something needs to happen. The D is weak but I think that the young centers are just too weak defensively and it shows.
If it weren't for Miller we would get blown out a lot.

doubt it... i honestly don't remember when darcy made a trade before trade deadline day?????

I didn't mean right away because there probably isn't anything available, but this season is pretty much done (although they probably get hot at the end to finish 10th).
I ment start planing for the next season and adress the center issue.

Why address the center issue when we have too many centers on this team?

The young centers are oly going to get better. Why destroy them before we ever see what they are capable of doing? For the first time since Drury and Briere we have two legit centers now. Of course they aren't Drury defensive capable, but Briere and defense, please. Hodgson and Ennis are going to be fine centers, we have a third line for our D and Hodgson playing with Pommers and Vanek are a good enough defensive line.

I'm not ready to blow up a working scoring offense. Yes, our second line is getting points and goals now. And some third line scoring with Ott too.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.