It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:15 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I like how many different line combos Rolston is trying. Literally have been like 10 different ones trying to get something going.

It's like Lindy Ruff is hitting the fast forward button.

@TJLuckman550

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 pm 
PP Quarterback

I know Porter is 5 wins to 7 losses, couple of those were nice clean wins.

Just trying to find something positive. I've kinda liked him tonight.

Well, that trip wasn't great...ugh. Just when you say something nice about someone...

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 pm 
PP Quarterback

Vanek_Fanatic_26 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I like how many different line combos Rolston is trying. Literally have been like 10 different ones trying to get something going.

It's like Lindy Ruff is hitting the fast forward button.

Waiting for him to pull the slot machine lever and hit on Gerbe, Ennis, and Pominville. Ott, Kaleta, Foligno?

Sorry, these Leafs announcers are eating into my brain.

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 pm 
PP Quarterback

Are you kidding me....FUCK YOU HECHT. They fired Lindy..why the FUCK are you still here!

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:29 pm 
PP Quarterback

Game Over...Sorry Ryan you didn't deserve that.

Hope we all like Enroth cause Miller ain't resigning here.

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 pm 
Cup Winner

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Are you kidding me....FUCK YOU HECHT. They fired Lindy..why the FUCK are you still here!

I always hate that penalty, especially when it's not intentional like that.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm 
PP Quarterback

OldTimeHockey wrote:

Hope we all like Enroth cause Miller ain't resigned here.

I really feel bad for Miller. He has played great lately but the team just didn't help him. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm 
PP Quarterback

I'm wondering how Lindy feels right now. Disappiontment that his team lost or kind of relieved that the team isn't even able to show a reaction.

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

Me too but that's the rule and he's here for his "defensive" skills, which apparently now includes turtling on the wall. Saw it twice in the 2nd.

The penalty does keep the game moving and frankly we ain't great on faceoffs, so it's maybe not a bad rule for us?

But this team as a whole has a terrible time clearing hte puck on the PK....I mean Regher especially seems to like to tee it up on the pointman's stick. Ehrhoff it was like watching the phantasm ball in reverse tonight...the puck and he moved in opposite directions. Then it seemed to work itself out...only to come back later in the game? Okay, Myers if off, but Ehrhoff's game is in the toilet. Regher isn't right. Leopold. Out best defensman...Sulzer.. A throw in player...and maybe Brennan when he can stay on his skates. HAppy Gilmore skates better than him at times. 9 deep, but puddle deep.

I watch a lot of Bruins games...they keep it simple. hammer it out, hammer it out. I don't get this soft clear crap we do, it just gives the PP more opportunities.

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:45 pm 
PP Quarterback

The players are lucky this was a away game. They showed almost no reaction,, only in the first period.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm 
Superstar Goalie

My angry fingers are trying not to be harsh on this team right now, but it is Rolston's first game behind the bench. This is pretty much what I expected. Although they did play a good first period and showed some signs of good play in the 3rd, the 2nd was a killer for us and just some bad decisions on some plays.

Put it behind you and get ready for the next game against the Isles.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm 
PP Quarterback

I want to mention, it's my first season with Gamecenter live, I can watch this misery in HD. FML

AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Ok, I can't help it; Mother FUCK Toronto.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 pm 
Cup Winner

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

Me too but that's the rule and he's here for his "defensive" skills, which apparently now includes turtling on the wall. Saw it twice in the 2nd.

The penalty does keep the game moving and frankly we ain't great on faceoffs, so it's maybe not a bad rule for us?

But this team as a whole has a terrible time clearing hte puck on the PK....I mean Regher especially seems to like to tee it up on the pointman's stick. Ehrhoff it was like watching the phantasm ball in reverse tonight...the puck and he moved in opposite directions. Then it seemed to work itself out...only to come back later in the game? Okay, Myers if off, but Ehrhoff's game is in the toilet. Regher isn't right. Leopold. Out best defensman...Sulzer.. A throw in player...and maybe Brennan when he can stay on his skates. HAppy Gilmore skates better than him at times. 9 deep, but puddle deep.

I watch a lot of Bruins games...they keep it simple. hammer it out, hammer it out. I don't get this soft clear crap we do, it just gives the PP more opportunities.

Indeed, that's spot on honestly. And Frankly, I'm not sold on Brennan's game. The only one you didn't mention was Weber, and I think he's doing fine. But we do have a terrible time clearing the puck on the PK, very unfortunate it was on the 5-on-3 we couldn't get it out.

I know some people probably want to blame Myers on their third goal, but whatever, I'd like to see what sitting Leopold does to his game, I'd also bench Hecht for Grigorenko right about now and keep Porter up from now on. I'd honestly like to see a Grigorenko, Porter, Gerbe/Kaleta third line.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm 
PP Quarterback

I for one would like to see us make a clear on the PK that sends Pominville up ice.

Try something. Try anything. Out creativity has to get better than just trying a dozen stretch passes because we don't want to skate.

On and that 4-5 passes (2 of which we miss) to start out of our zone has to stop...I mean there is no relegation, the Sabres are an NHL team, look like one.

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm 
Captain Clutch

New coach same shit team. Fire Darcy now and just start over.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:55 pm 
Captain Clutch

OldTimeHockey wrote:

Hope we all like Enroth cause Miller ain't resigning here.

Fuck that if Enroth becomes a starter in the future. He is not that good.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

OldTimeHockey
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:56 pm 
PP Quarterback

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:

Indeed, that's spot on honestly. And Frankly, I'm not sold on Brennan's game. The only one you didn't mention was Weber, and I think he's doing fine. But we do have a terrible time clearing the puck on the PK, very unfortunate it was on the 5-on-3 we couldn't get it out.

I know some people probably want to blame Myers on their third goal, but whatever, I'd like to see what sitting Leopold does to his game, I'd also bench Hecht for Grigorenko right about now and keep Porter up from now on. I'd honestly like to see a Grigorenko, Porter, Gerbe/Kaleta third line.

Yeah, I think I noticed Weber twice tonight, both times making good plays. But I had so much to hate about our top guys, that maybe I just didn't pay close attention to him. To me Webber's an offensive linemen in the NFL, the more I notice him, the more I tend to not like it. (save when he gets his checking on.) Give me those handful of nice to great plays and be solid the rest of the time.

I think Brennan fell down 3 times in the first period. 2 I'm sure of and a third it was either him or Kaleta as I saw a 3 on his jersey.

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 pm 
Captain Clutch

Anyone want to tell me why TJ Brennan is up instead of Mcnabb?? I haven't seen what's so special about TJ at all.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next