It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 pm 
PP Quarterback

Crosscheck wrote:
Got to love the note next to the Sabres being dead last in ESPN's power rankings
Quote:
The coaching change has done nothing yet. Really incredible to see this train wreck.

Montalo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 pm 
PP Quarterback

and for those of you not wishing to listen to this shitstorm, here is a link for the amerks game against the Crunch. Amerks are 6-1-0-0 against the Crunch

http://www.iheart.com/live/1509/?autoplay=true

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm 
PP Quarterback

Jesus fuck....I am going back to Putrid

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm 
Power Forward

lol omg already. i gotta watch this one.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm 
Cup Winner

Yup, down early once again.

Can't let Stamkos get a rebound.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 pm 
PP Quarterback

God we suck in ways I never thought I would lay witness to.

Lucky bounce with the Coho goal. I would not expect any more of those. Even a blind and severely crippled squirrel finds a nut.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:02 pm 
Power Forward

oh common guys lets keep losing. I want that #1 pick

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 pm 
PP Quarterback

Trade Miller and Pommers if we are going that route and just stack up on first round picks.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm 
Power Forward

ksquier89 wrote:
Trade Miller and Pommers if we are going that route and just stack up on first round picks.

might aswell. no point really in placing 9th in the east again. add to the fact that this "core" has been here since Briere ad Drury left and honestly has nothing to show for it. vanek is the only one i'd keep out of our big 3. maybe look too edmonton as trade partners for there first round and or one of there up and coming stars.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Well, it was a better 2nd period than what we've seen thus far. Killing off that 5 on 3 was HUGE, although I don't buy that Myers 2nd call on St. Louis. Diving much? Either way, the team is looking a bit better. I really liked Myers rebounding after that give away at the blue line late in the 2nd, and staying right with the play back into the Buffalo zone, only to take the puck right back. Awesome play and hopefully it will help build some confidence.

They’re looking good going into the 3rd. 2 big points on the table and they are yours to either take or give away. Let’s get this done!

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Jammerz04 wrote:
ksquier89 wrote:

might aswell. no point really in placing 9th in the east again. add to the fact that this "core" has been here since Briere ad Drury left and honestly has nothing to show for it. vanek is the only one i'd keep out of our big 3. maybe look too edmonton as trade partners for there first round and or one of there up and coming stars.

Honestly, I'd keep Van, Pommer and Miller if the team continues to tank. Pommer is a good player, but I don't agree with him wearing the "C". My money says whether it is Rolston or someone else next season, whoever is the bench boss will be taking the letter off him and slapping it on someone else. Who? I have no idea but I'm a big fan of a vocal leader (See Peca etc..)

As for the Edmonton suggestion, I don't see them looking to us other than Miller or Van for possible trade bait. They are stocked for the future and will only look to bolster that roster. I've said it all along, the Oil will be the beast of the west in about 2 years, and the pieces currently in place are proof of it. Hell, they took the Hawks past regulation. They're almost where they need/want to be. Trading with Buffalo, IMO, won't get them to the promise land unless they want Miller or Van.

Then again, I wouldn't trust my picks for a pro-line ticket so take it with a grain of salt :P

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm 
Cup Winner

They have also played very well so far in this period. Stacking three guys on the blueline. It's boring hockey, but it has been proven to work.

This is by far the best game they've played in a few games.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
They have also played very well so far in this period. Stacking three guys on the blueline. It's boring hockey, but it has been proven to work.

This is by far the best game they've played in a few games.

Everything you said, x 10.

Ott said last game or the game before that it's going to take an ugly win to get things going. Although we're in a position right now to win this, it's not over yet but they have played head and shoulders above their play as of late, tonight.

42 seconds to go, just don't fuck it up!

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Oh thank christ!

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Montalo wrote:
goathead posted because, why not, weve lost all the times beforehand, so why not change it up

DUDE!!! It worked!!!

;)

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:03 pm 
Cup Winner

I'm glad they won, the game started bad on a bad early goal but they fought back to win. And they had a great penalty kill this game. Overall, Miller played a hell of a game also, but give some credit to this team for playing a much better defensive game.

Rud wrote:

Montalo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:05 pm 
PP Quarterback

AudSabres wrote:
Montalo wrote:
goathead posted because, why not, weve lost all the times beforehand, so why not change it up

DUDE!!! It worked!!!

;)

im calling all the games from now on until they lose again, haha

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 pm 
Power Forward

finally.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Montalo wrote:
AudSabres wrote:
Montalo wrote:

DUDE!!! It worked!!!

;)

Hey, no objections here. If it means we put together a string of wins, you have free reign over the GDT's for as long as you like! :lol:

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am 
Power Forward

AudSabres wrote:
Montalo wrote:
AudSabres wrote:
Montalo wrote:

DUDE!!! It worked!!!

;)

Hey, no objections here. If it means we put together a string of wins, you have free reign over the GDT's for as long as you like! :lol:

2nd that. only if it means playoffs :o