Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Crosscheck
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 pm 
Sober enough to run a server

RANGERS (13-9-2) at SABRES (9-14-3)

TV: MSG, MSG-B

Last 10: New York 5-4-1; Buffalo 3-5-2

Miller out with a sinus infection...Enroth starts.
Brennan out, Leopold in
Grigs in for Ennis
No Lieno yet

Will the Rags bring the nasty in the first meeting since Kaleta's suspension earning hit?
Does anyone care?
Will Enroth play as well as he did for *most of* his last start?

http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/miller ... t-tonight/

/meh

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Crosscheck wrote:
/meh

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 pm 
Power Forward

LETS GET BACK INTO PLAYOFF CONTENTION LOL!!!!!!!

SABRES WIN 5-3

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:27 pm 
Hart Winner

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:22 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I think this team is at the stage where if they win tonight and go on a run, fans will bitch because it is too, "Late". If they lose, fans will bitch and call for the heads of someone, regardless.

Really don't know what to expect out of this one tonight. I just hope they don't suck.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm 
Hart Winner

If they lose it will be expected. We're already calling for someone's head, because run or not WTF happened?

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:34 pm 
Power Forward

AudSabres wrote:
I think this team is at the stage where if they win tonight and go on a run, fans will bitch because it is too, "Late". If they lose, fans will bitch and call for the heads of someone, regardless.

Really don't know what to expect out of this one tonight. I just hope they don't suck.

HONESTLY BITCHING'S IS ALL WE HAVE RIGHT NOW AS SABRES FANS. IMO REGIER, PATRICK AND ADAMS SHOULD'VE GOT THE ADIOS ALONG WITH RUFF. BECAUSE HONESTLY OUR SPECIAL TEAMS ARE SHIT AND DUNNO HOW ADAMS AND PATRICK STILL HAVE JOBS. SEEMS LIKE WE GET A SHORTHANDED GOAL SCORED ON US EVERY GAME NOW. BUT AGAIN ALL WE CAN DO NOW IS BITCH ABOUT IT.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm 
Hart Winner

Jammerz04 wrote:
AudSabres wrote:

HONESTLY BITCHING'S IS ALL WE HAVE RIGHT NOW AS SABRES FANS. IMO REGIER, PATRICK AND ADAMS SHOULD'VE GOT THE ADIOS ALONG WITH RUFF. BECAUSE HONESTLY OUR SPECIAL TEAMS ARE SHIT AND DUNNO HOW ADAMS AND PATRICK STILL HAVE JOBS. SEEMS LIKE WE GET A SHORTHANDED GOAL SCORED ON US EVERY GAME NOW. BUT AGAIN ALL WE CAN DO NOW IS BITCH ABOUT IT.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm 
Superstar Goalie

me and no one else. all alone in this thread. naked and watching hockey. go sabres

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 pm 
Power Forward

man enroth has been playing lights out lately. he should get more opportunities.

Wozniak
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

how is it that the one game i want buffalo to lose (fantasy) they are up 3-1?

"That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Driver of the FIRE LINDY RUFF Bandwagon since 2008.

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:18 pm 
Power Forward

fuck stafford's such a waste of space. pegula and co. should just take the hit and buy him out.... honestly rather keep leino then stafford at this point.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Displaced Fan wrote:
me and no one else. all alone in this thread. naked and watching hockey. go sabres

:lol: the reason for lack of bodies could be in the above statement. haha

As for the game, spent most of it while painting some rooms in the house and on the bike but what I seen of it, Sabres got the right bounces at the right time. That pass by Pommer to Van on the break looked like it was practice. Enroth played a great game and we just got the right calls tonight. Also, nice to see Foligno pot two from basically the same spot.

Not going to get too high on it, nice to earn 2 points but get ready for the next one now.

Side note, listening to the post game now, and Brian on WGR said Kypper from sportsnet is saying Miller's time in Buffalo is coming to an end, or something of the like on twitter? What in the what?

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 pm 
Power Forward

AudSabres wrote:
Displaced Fan wrote:

:lol: the reason for lack of bodies could be in the above statement. haha

As for the game, spent most of it while painting some rooms in the house and on the bike but what I seen of it, Sabres got the right bounces at the right time. That pass by Pommer to Van on the break looked like it was practice. Enroth played a great game and we just got the right calls tonight. Also, nice to see Foligno pot two from basically the same spot.

Not going to get too high on it, nice to earn 2 points but get ready for the next one now.

Side note, listening to the post game now, and Brian on WGR said Kypper from sportsnet is saying Miller's time in Buffalo is coming to an end, or something of the like on twitter? What in the what?

imo this is true next year will be his last in sabres uniform

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:18 am 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

AudSabres wrote:

Heard that on my way home. Such bullshit it was even discussed.

The audio is floating around, but it was Kypper speculating during an intermission on SN that the Sabres might want to consider moving Miller this off season while he still has some value. It was not him reporting that there is anything in the works.

Of course, those fuckheads at WGR built it up as legit because someone retweeted it, and that's basically the extent of their reporting skills.