It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm 
Power Forward

sabretoothpick wrote:
Stafford, Leino, Hecht, Gerbe, Leopold should be moved. They had enough chances to proof themselves.

GERBE'S been better then a lot of the players we have. but i agree on the rest.

add

regher
vanek or pominville
miller

this cores been together long enough. time to blow shit up and not waste anymore time flirting with the idea of rebuilding.

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 pm 
PP Quarterback

Blah blah blah about Gerbe's heart. I'm sick of it. Like Matt Ellis, heart and hard work can only take you so far if you don't have the talent to live up to it.

He's got a decent shot and he skates hard. That's the book on Gerbe. That's really about it.

@TJLuckman550

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 pm 
Hart Winner

Vanek_Fanatic_26 wrote:
Blah blah blah about Gerbe's heart. I'm sick of it. Like Matt Ellis, heart and hard work can only take you so far if you don't have the talent to live up to it.

He's got a decent shot and he skates hard. That's the book on Gerbe. That's really about it.

yes

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:23 am 
Cup Winner

Jammerz04 wrote:
sabretoothpick wrote:
Stafford, Leino, Hecht, Gerbe, Leopold should be moved. They had enough chances to proof themselves.

GERBE'S been better then a lot of the players we have. but i agree on the rest.

add

regher
vanek or pominville
miller

this cores been together long enough. time to blow shit up and not waste anymore time flirting with the idea of rebuilding.

You keep Miller and Vanek and Pominville, Hodgson, and Myers and Ehrhoff. Possibly Ennis and Foligno.

Because then you actually have decent players to fully build around. You don't get rid of Miller as goalies are harder to find hen fill in the gap players.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:18 am 
Superstar Goalie

Watching the last dozen or more post games with Miller, I see a guy who just fucking hates it here. Unless this team can be turned round soon he is gone as soon as his contract is up. Why the hell would a great goalie stay on a shitty team with no future?

Stuuuuuuu
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

sabretoothpick wrote:
They suck all year and still got a chance to play playoff hockey this year and they play poorly, with no heart or desperation agianst Tampa and Florida. I'm disgusted by the lack of moral and heart on this team. Besides some players, like Ott, a lot of them look scared to make a mistake.

Too true.

Stuuuuuuu
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Displaced Fan wrote:
Watching the last dozen or more post games with Miller, I see a guy who just fucking hates it here. Unless this team can be turned round soon he is gone as soon as his contract is up. Why the hell would a great goalie stay on a shitty team with no future?

To his defense, I'm not even physically with the team or in Buffalo and I "hate it here" right now too. It's depressing just watching and thinking about this team. I'd be ready to slit my wrists if I had to actually live it all, and be the backstop for this Ice-capades shitshow. I guess that's what you're saying. Might be time to think trade with him at the deadline or the draft.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:07 pm 
Hart Winner

I think Darcy's cleaning house. If he's willing to trade Miller and behead Ruff... That screams house cleaning

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:12 pm 
Cup Winner

We still haven't even heard anything concrete from this team yet. It's always just speculation from what we see.

'd love to see some of these guys get moved for different pieces here and there too. I just don't see it happening unfortunately.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm 
Hart Winner

I also don't see Darcy being too idle at the deadline, because if Pegula can shit can Ruff he can definitely shit can Darcy. And since the only players other teams have interest in are our good players... It's speculation, purely, but it's likely to me.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 pm 
Cup Winner

BlueandYellow wrote:
I also don't see Darcy being too idle at the deadline, because if Pegula can shit can Ruff he can definitely shit can Darcy. And since the only players other teams have interest in are our good players... It's speculation, purely, but it's likely to me.

I wanna see a move or two also. I just don't have much hope from Darcy. But who knows now?

Rud wrote:

Jammerz04
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 pm 
Power Forward

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

I wanna see a move or two also. I just don't have much hope from Darcy. But who knows now?

he'll do a deal of no real importance. hopefully he can get something of significance done. but most likely got to wait until draft day.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:13 am 
Cup Winner

Jammerz04 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
BlueandYellow wrote:

he'll do a deal of no real importance. hopefully he can get something of significance done. but most likely got to wait until draft day.

I would be completely fine with him not doing anything huge at this trade deadline if he waited until draft day to secure a top 5 pick.

Rud wrote: