PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm 
Hart Winner

bullshit

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:41 pm 
Cup Winner

Weak ass call.

Lifting a players stick into your head.

Actually, why don't we wait 20 seconds to call that penalty.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm 
PP Quarterback

As soon ais the Sabres start playing better the refs make a bullshit call. Brutal.

sabretoothpick
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm 
PP Quarterback

Why do I do this to myself.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 pm 
Captain Clutch

What a cluster fuck of a defense on the OT goal. Everyone was standing watching the fucking puck. If anyone says Myers is playing well needs to watch that.

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 pm 
Cup Winner

sabresindc wrote:
What a cluster fuck of a defense on the OT goal. Everyone was standing watching the fucking puck. If anyone says Myers is playing well needs to watch that.

So Myer's stops to try and block that pass and it's his fault. :roll:

You do know when the puck rebounded out, it rebounded to the opposite side of the net that Myers was on.

Clearly you didn't.

Where were Weber and Vanek at on that goal? Hodgson had a man tied up, why was he so free around the net?

And first rule of defense is never go behind the net chasing a puck, stay in front of the net so the odds are in your favor.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:24 pm 
Captain Clutch

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

So Myer's stops to try and block that pass and it's his fault. :roll:

You do know when the puck rebounded out, it rebounded to the opposite side of the net that Myers was on.

Clearly you didn't.

First, Myers stumbled and fumbled around the back of the net causing the player he was defending to get free. He was not being at all physical. I agree, against the boards he uses his size and is physical but open ice.....he is horribly weak.

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

sabresindc
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 pm 
Captain Clutch

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

And first rule of defense is never go behind the net chasing a puck, stay in front of the net so the odds are in your favor.

Then why was Myers stumbling behind the net....... YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE THAT!!!!!

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 pm 
Cup Winner

sabresindc wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Then why was Myers stumbling behind the net....... YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE THAT!!!!!

Uhh he was on the side of the net when that pass came out. He went to the other side of the net after the puck was long gone.

I did just watch the replay too. Weber was at more fault for running into Enroth.

Blaming the entire goal on Myers is wrong, that clusterfuck of Defense in front of the net caused it.

Pick a scapegoat if you want, which you clearly did and ignore everyone else at fault there.

I disagree with everything you say anyways on your vision of hockey, so I'm no longer going to comment on your posts.

Rud wrote:

SABRESAllTheWay
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:44 pm 
MegaDouche

Agree to disagree and take tonight off so you can discuss it like un-pissed-off people tomorrow :)

(im pissed too)

sabresindc
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 pm 
Captain Clutch

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
sabresindc wrote:

Uhh he was on the side of the net when that pass came out. He went to the other side of the net after the puck was long gone.

I did just watch the replay too. Weber was at more fault for running into Enroth.

Blaming the entire goal on Myers is wrong, that clusterfuck of Defense in front of the net caused it.

Pick a scapegoat if you want, which you clearly did and ignore everyone else at fault there.

I disagree with everything you say anyways on your vision of hockey, so I'm no longer going to comment on your posts.

You make me laugh...... Where did I blame the whole thing on Myers? When I say the defense was a cluster fuck. I mean EVERYONE on the ice who, at that moment, is playing defense. That means Hodgson, Weber, Myers, etc. They all played that like shit. You sir need to stop reading into things.

I pointed out Myers because he picked up the guy who was the eventual goal scorer. He put a very weak poke check on the guy who ended up passing the puck under Myers stick. Then Myers stumbles/fumbles around the back of the net while his man was skating around towards the puck. He ends up picking up the puck and skates freely towards the opposite side of the net and scores. All the while Myers stands on the opposite side of the net.

His weak defensive play DEFINITELY CONTRIBUTED to the goal.....

sabresindc
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 pm 
Captain Clutch

SABRESAllTheWay wrote:
Agree to disagree and take tonight off so you can discuss it like un-pissed-off people tomorrow :)

(im pissed too)

Sorry, didn't see this until I posted my last.... to clarify, I'm not pissed off about the game or even this little disagreement.

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:24 am 
PP Quarterback

sabresindc, eat a Snickers.

@TJLuckman550

AudSabres
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:15 am 
Superstar Goalie

Vanek_Fanatic_26 wrote:
sabresindc, eat a Snickers.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 pm 
Hart Winner

Let's go peepee in the ref's pool