It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Montalo
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm 
PP Quarterback

http://www.userplane.com/directory/inde ... nID=238202

post game chat, come on in

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm 
Cup Winner

Great Game. We came out and controlled the entire first period, knoced away rebounds, and we won the game from it.

So glad to see Ennis get a goal, it was a beauty of one too.

And on that one 3-on-2 rush with Myers, DAMN that boy is fast, he hustled and beat everyone by three trucklengths to the goal on that one.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Los9090
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Great Game. We came out and controlled the entire first period, knoced away rebounds, and we won the game from it.

And on that one 3-on-2 rush with Myers, DAMN that boy is fast, he hustled and beat everyone by three trucklengths to the goal on that one.

I didn't even know that was Ennis :doh: I gotta pay more attention otherwise I would have been more excited

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 pm 
Cup Winner

Los9090 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

I didn't even know that was Ennis :doh: I gotta pay more attention otherwise I would have been more excited

The second goal was all him being able to hold onto that puck and turning around to fire it past Emery.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

psychemedisabrefan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 am 
Franchise Defenseman

i love how ennis scored and was hungry to score again soon after. he shot, it got blocked so he reloaded and shot again. that turn over leading to the carter goal was BS shoot the puck in deep on the powerplay, they keep trying to bring the puck across the blue line and get stuffed. shoot it in, you don't risk as many turn overs that way.

Los9090
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:11 am 
Superstar Goalie

I loved watching his stickhandling...good draft pick Darcy!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21