It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

sabresrocker56
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:24 pm 
Garbage Man

Thoughts?
Do you think Cody is gonna be around for a while? Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but I wanted to get opinions.

Gerbacity

NYIntensity wrote:
Sabres2Sabres wrote:
If Miller and Myers were playing like they did last year, we'd probably be over 500 right now.

If I had decided to jerk off instead, I probably wouldn't be paying child support...

"Grier coming in over the line. He leaves it to Gaustad. The shot. THEY SCOOOREE!! RING UP ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GOOSE!!! HONK IF YA HEAR THE GOOSE!! 3-0 BUFFALO!"

mechaphil
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

He's FA this summer. Wait til he's re-signed (which I fully expect will happen).

sabresrocker56
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 pm 
Garbage Man

I want the 3rd jersey to add to my collection. I was also considering Pominville, Ennis, and maybe Roy or Boyes. But I've said some unfavorable things about Roy in my day, a love/hate thing, so I don't want to be a hypocrite. And Boyes is a huge risk and probably looks pretty silly to get the new guy, especially so soon. Why do there have to be so many damn players?
But I'm also weird and don't like the idea of owning a blank jersey.

Gerbacity

NYIntensity wrote:
Sabres2Sabres wrote:
If Miller and Myers were playing like they did last year, we'd probably be over 500 right now.

If I had decided to jerk off instead, I probably wouldn't be paying child support...

"Grier coming in over the line. He leaves it to Gaustad. The shot. THEY SCOOOREE!! RING UP ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GOOSE!!! HONK IF YA HEAR THE GOOSE!! 3-0 BUFFALO!"

gr8daygo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

sabresrocker56 wrote:
I want the 3rd jersey to add to my collection. I was also considering Pominville, Ennis, and maybe Roy or Boyes. But I've said some unfavorable things about Roy in my day, a love/hate thing, so I don't want to be a hypocrite. And Boyes is a huge risk and probably looks pretty silly to get the new guy, especially so soon. Why do there have to be so many damn players?
But I'm also weird and don't like the idea of owning a blank jersey.

Ennis!!! or Myers... although I like the idea of Cody... hope they lock him up for a few years... good 4th line grinder....

E X C E L L E N C E