It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
X-pensfan
 Post subject: 24/7
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 am 
Star Sniper

Wow....just watched the first episode and it was very remarkable. Bodreau comes off as a gigantic douce, he even had fucking barbecue sauce on his face during a close up. LMAO I mean dude...you're not exactly helping your fat boy image. And he's not exactly an inspiration to the team either.

And how about Mike Green making sure the cameras got his bicep tattoo on camera while he whined about his MCL. I fucking carry an 80 pound ladder up hillsides in the snow with a sprained MCL, an ankle in need of surgical repair, a thigh completely scarred (and the deep massage therapy feels like lifting a scab off of the entire muscle...not pleasant), and a tear in the same knee. Where's my fucking millions and HBO blow job? Shit, where's my crack whore blow job? Nothing? Still?

Good luck getting your name on the Cup you fucking pussy.

The camera work and production value is typical HBO awesome, I pray they do a show like this every year.

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger

fan4life61
 Post subject: Re: 24/7
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:52 am 
PP Quarterback

pissed i don't have HBO, i really want to watch this. anyone have any idea of anywhere to watch it after/stream it?

oh, and "x"-pensfan, your boner is showing

"on the ice now for buffalo, looking for the pass, and gets it, afinogenov, couldnt get the shot away, now HE DOES, HE SCORES!!!! HOLY MACKEREL ROLE THE HIGH LIGHT FILM, MAXIM AFINOGENOV, WHAT A MOVE!!!!.... thats not fair... that was unbelievable"
-R.J. and Lorenz

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 am 
Star Sniper

fan4life61 wrote:
pissed i don't have HBO, i really want to watch this. anyone have any idea of anywhere to watch it after/stream it?

oh, and "x"-pensfan, your boner is showing

LOL I don't have to justify myself to you or anybody else, but I'll tell you that I love the new arena, free tickets rule, and I didn't go through years of political hell just so I wouldn't enjoy it! As a Pittsburgher that is MY arena, and I'm fucking going.

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger

fan4life61
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:10 am 
PP Quarterback

i'm just saying, you don't have a single bad thing to say about the pens? nothing about that tool cooke or douche talbot? come on maaaaan

"on the ice now for buffalo, looking for the pass, and gets it, afinogenov, couldnt get the shot away, now HE DOES, HE SCORES!!!! HOLY MACKEREL ROLE THE HIGH LIGHT FILM, MAXIM AFINOGENOV, WHAT A MOVE!!!!.... thats not fair... that was unbelievable"
-R.J. and Lorenz

patkane88
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:10 am 
Captain Clutch

I just started to PVR is and it better be good.

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 am 
Star Sniper

Oh it's good, and the thing is that the Penguins did nothing to embarrass themselves. Talbot literally beat the crap out of Cookes kids on the ice because they cheap shotted him just like Cooke would. CLASSIC Talbot, very funny stuff. The first episode is really the tale of one team doing everything right (the Pens amidst
a very long winning streak and a coach who is not a complete toolbox) and one that is doing everything wrong (the Caps who were on a long losing streak and have a coach who is a mega douche).

It's not only how HBO portrayed the teams, it's how the teams portrayed themselves. Anybody who wants to hate the Pens is fine by me, but dear lord look at the Capitals.

Oh and they do show Buffalo, and Weber smacking Crosby around (although it is glossed over).

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:26 am 
Captain Dynasty

i have no desire to watch

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:20 pm 
Star Sniper

You don't know what you're missing CV, even if it were the Flyers/Red Wings I would tune in. And I HATE those teams. Unedited audio in the locker room, on the ice, and in their personal lives. It's a hockey fans dream, it's bigger then the teams or stars.

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

I wasn't interested in watching this at first, but all the reviews by hockey people have been glowing, so now I'm intrigued.

Yhoshi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Squanto wrote:
I wasn't interested in watching this at first, but all the reviews by hockey people have been glowing, so now I'm intrigued.

intrigued = interested in it or fascinated by it ?

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 pm 
Mrs. Miller

It's a must-see for any hockey fan. You can get over the Crosby lovefest and the focus on the Ovi/Crosby rivalry because there are so many other aspects to the documentary that are so interesting for a fan to watch. HBO did a wonderful job and you can tell whoever is behind the production of this knows hockey and knows how to capture the game. HBO is really getting two different stories, with the Pens soaring and the Caps struggling...it's interesting for the viewers to see how the two teams react to their very different situations. Oh, and every other word said is some form of "fuck".

There's also a hilarious scene with the Penguins when they are in a hotel in Buffalo...don't want to spoil it but it's pretty funny. :lol:

I can't wait for the next episode... Makes me wish they did this kind of thing more often.

X-pensfan wrote:
Talbot literally beat the crap out of Cookes kids on the ice because they cheap shotted him just like Cooke would. CLASSIC Talbot, very funny stuff.

Hahaha that part was funny. He was like, "Some kid speared me in the face...then I saw who it was and I was like, 'Oh, you're Cooke's kid...you play just like your father.'" :lol:

Hockey Night in Buffalo

Yhoshi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:18 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

fly as hale wrote:
There's also a hilarious scene with the Penguins when they are in a hotel in Buffalo...don't want to spoil it but it's pretty funny. :lol:

I can't watch it. so please PM it to me.

gr8daygo
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Ok whats the name of this, I need to try and TVo it... you guys got me interested...

E X C E L L E N C E

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm 
Mrs. Miller

gr8daygo wrote:
Ok whats the name of this, I need to try and TVo it... you guys got me interested...

24/7 Penguins/Capitals or something like that... When I searched for "24/7" on my DVR it came up.

Hockey Night in Buffalo

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Now, do I subscribe to HBO , or hit the torrents?

Hmm....

fan4life61
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 pm 
PP Quarterback

Squanto wrote:

Hmm....

you find one, let me know please, ive been looking and cant find one

-R.J. and Lorenz

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 pm 
Mrs. Miller

Posted this in the picture thread, but it's appropriate here too. A photo of Ovechkin as a kid from the documentary:

Hockey Night in Buffalo

fan4life61
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:27 pm 
PP Quarterback

fly as hale wrote:
Posted this in the picture thread, but it's appropriate here too. A photo of Ovechkin as a kid from the documentary:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
if only

-R.J. and Lorenz

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:30 pm 
Mrs. Miller

Squanto wrote:

Hmm....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78PBYR1Y

Not sure if it works, just a link that I've seen floating around.

Hockey Night in Buffalo

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Thanks. I'll give that a look.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next