Superstar Goalie

Torts going off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SU7ImcOYqOk

Orpik's hit on Stepan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uf8hutvso_g

Sabresfansince1980
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 pm 
Star Sniper

Only thing worse than criticizing the officials - criticizing Cindy Criesby. "Ridiculous" indeed.

Now I'll wait for my fine after the NHL's Anti-Crosby Cyber Space Interdiction Team finds this post. I may be "away" for a while people.

sabres323
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 pm 
Rink Rat

I thought his comment were honest and emotional. It was nice to see. And of course it was cindy and mario he insulted so the NHL pulled there head out of there ass for a moment to fine Torts. FUCKYOU NHL

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 pm 
Hart Winner

How the fuck can you get fined 20K for talking about Pittsburgh in a negative way? Cooke can probably physically skull fuck a rival player and get less of a punishment than what Torts got.

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:35 pm 
Hart Winner

I also fucking love Crosby's "put a camera on Callahan all game, and you'll see who the real whiner is". Sidney, there are COUNTLESS videos on Youtube of you running your gaping fucking sissy ass mouth. Put the camera on you and we see a whiny bitch.

AudSabres
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Sabresfansince1980 wrote:
Now I'll wait for my fine after the NHL's Anti-Crosby Cyber Space Interdiction Team finds this post. I may be "away" for a while people.

Careful. or I'll Shanaban your ass! :lol:

Totally joking (As if you couldn't tell ;) )

I think Torts comments are warranted. And, it's the god damned truth. The Pens are the first team to pipe up when something happens to one of their players, but then you'll see them out there, causing the same kind of shit that they cry foul over. Total BS.

I can't wait for the Flyers to destroy them in the first round. Shit, maybe we'll see someone run Crysby tomorrow!

:pray:

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

YankeeInRaleigh
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 am 
Franchise Defenseman

Man I freaking love torts...any chance we can get him here? I'd LOVE to see what he could do with this bunch of guys.

Sabresfansince1980
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am 
Star Sniper

I've never been a Flyer fan before this week and the next two. Gawd I hope they pummel those ass fucks.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm 
Superstar Goalie

YankeeInRaleigh wrote:
Man I freaking love torts...any chance we can get him here? I'd LOVE to see what he could do with this bunch of guys.

dude he's my number one dream coach for the bunch of pussies we have.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 pm 
Cup Winner

It was worth it for him to say that stuff.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:55 pm 
Captain Dynasty

torts mouth never stops. he complains about everything. including players who complain. hes a whiny coach who has no room to talk about others complaining.

daz28
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:25 am 
Star Sniper

Keep it going Torts. About the same as picking up a bigun check at the chophouse, but you get more respect from your guys for it. Fuck the league, and their Obama(nazi) gag orders.

Yes irony, he does have a big mouth, but let's only whine about his whining about others when it's warranted. Fuck these stupid fines. If one coach feels he got shit on by another, then let him say so. No one loves it more than the fans, either. They're basically fining him for being right, and giving the fans what they want, yet as has been pointed out, is more severely punished than guys that targeted others for injuries. Insane.

Los9090
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 pm 
Superstar Goalie

BlueandYellow wrote:
I also fucking love Crosby's "put a camera on Callahan all game, and you'll see who the real whiner is". Sidney, there are COUNTLESS videos on Youtube of you running your gaping fucking sissy ass mouth. Put the camera on you and we see a whiny bitch.

He even said in his interview something like "I was hard on the refs my first couple of years", so even he knows that he's a pain in the ass...The other crazy thing that was brought up by Larry Brooks was that Mike Milbury all of a sudden has to make an apology for dissing Crosby! The same guy that referred to teams in the Olympics as "Euro trash".

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 pm 
Cup Winner

It's not like the coach actually paid this fine, I bet the team picked it up.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 am 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

wrong. the team pays the initial fine, then the team takes the pay from his paycheck.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm 
Cup Winner

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

wrong. the team pays the initial fine, then the team takes the pay from his paycheck.

I bet you know every inner working detail of how teams work in the NHL.

Rud wrote:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 am 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
ironyisadeadscene wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

I bet you know every inner working detail of how teams work in the NHL.

its cute when you get defensive about being wrong.

anyways, no. the team pays the initial fine, and the team takes the pay out of the coaches paycheck.

Sabresfansince1980
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 am 
Star Sniper

I like how the Philly/Pitt series is exposing the Penguins for exactly what Lavy and Torts said they were...a bunch of whiny shit heads.

Los9090
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am 
Superstar Goalie

Sabresfansince1980 wrote:
I like how the Philly/Pitt series is exposing the Penguins for exactly what Lavy and Torts said they were...a bunch of whiny shit heads.

And the arrogance comment too. Look at James Neal going after the heads of Claude Giroux and Sean Couterier? Couterier didn't even have the puck for fuck's sake.

SABRESAllTheWay
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 pm 
MegaDouche

Apparently the only way to win (if anyone new comes into the sport and sees this) is to beat your opponents senseless into any solid object you can find or make every attempt to take his head off with your elbow or shoulder. Oh wait, the Flyers (I can't believe I'm saying this) are actually playing hockey, and beating the Pens at it. Wow, who'da thunk that playing hockey won you games. Unfortunately the public isn't seeing THAT part of it.