It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

AudSabres
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 pm 
Superstar Goalie

My fucking heart breaks for Pens fans over this. I'm no Flyers supporter, but god damn I love it when this sort of thing happens against Crosby.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=392947

Watch out, Mr. Sericolo. I sense a Shanaban coming down on you for adding a blemish on the Penguins stroke-job.

He's a middling AHL player who had the good fortune of a drunk arbitrator. - The Squanto re: Tim Kennedy

sabresindc
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm 
Captain Clutch

Ok, they're pissed over one fucking mistake. The refs have made worse mistakes thoughout the season, that was actual make or break game winning decisions, and they're panties are in a wad for this.

It's a phrase that basically means, if you wanna see the Sabres at the top, turn the rankings.

Ryan911T
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:52 pm 
resident car guy

I've been excited over watching the NHL playoffs for some time now and the league is fucking ruining it after the first damn night of games.

Twitter - @Ryan911T - @MotoExposure

daz28
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm 
Star Sniper

Colon: "oh, hi Uncle Gary, what's up?"
GB: "My daughter Cindy just texted me, and SHE'S NOT HAPPY"
Colon: "I'll get right on that sir".
GB: "oh ya, one more thing. Someone clipped my Redwings, can ya get crooked-faced Shanny on that for me"
Colon: "Oh, I already took care of that sir".

There's pretty much at least one questionable off-sides call EVERY GAME. Once again, the NHL ONLY says something when it involves PIT. If pigs could watch tv, even they'd vomit at the favoritism.

Los9090
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Unbelievable that the NHL is reporting that they're unhappy with this. Complete horseshit. I wonder WHY exactly...hmmmm. I wonder if this is affirming complaints from John Tortorella? Disses by Mike Milbury? Sidney Crosby haters?

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm 
Cup Winner

Apparently the Dupuis goal should have been an icing. I only take that with a grain of salt because I saw it on nhl.com comment section. I have no clue if it's true though.

The linesman had his arm up, got run into so his arm went down an the other ref didn't call it, leading in the goal by Dupuis.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Los9090
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 am 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Apparently the Dupuis goal should have been an icing. I only take that with a grain of salt because I saw it on nhl.com comment section. I have no clue if it's true though.

The linesman had his arm up, got run into so his arm went down an the other ref didn't call it, leading in the goal by Dupuis.

And no complaint by the NHL. Even Doc Emerick was surprised that there was no icing

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm 
Captain Dynasty

no one should be happy that the officiating failed, regardless of the team it happened to. this is why hockey is a niche sport.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 pm 
Cup Winner

Los9090 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

And no complaint by the NHL. Even Doc Emerick was surprised that there was no icing

You take away both the goals and the Flyers still win 3-2 then.

It's over and it does happen, at full speed and certain angles that call would be impossible to make on the ice with cameras it's a no brainer. Nothing the Pens can do now except bitch because they blew a 3 goal lead.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Los9090
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

It's over and it does happen, at full speed and certain angles that call would be impossible to make on the ice with cameras it's a no brainer. Nothing the Pens can do now except bitch because they blew a 3 goal lead.

But it would change the momentum of the game and who says the game would've ended 3-2?

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 am 
Cup Winner

Los9090 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

But it would change the momentum of the game and who says the game would've ended 3-2?

True, but the Flyers won last night being down 2-0 and 3-1 to win it 8-6.

Rud wrote:

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:43 am 
Superstar Goalie

Game two was SICK! It was even better that I hate both teams because people were getting smashed out there.