Please click here to view the forum rules

Los9090
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Must be nice to be a goalscorer...1 game for Neal? WTF :shock:

patkane88
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm 
Captain Clutch

I am so sick of shanahan right now its not even worth saying anything, but I will. How in the hell do you give Haglein 3 games for hitting Alfie but you give 1 to Neal for TWO sperate incidents?? :| He lauched himself twice into Giroux and Courturier. How do you give Backstrom 1 game for crosschecking Peverley in the face but you go out and give Ashman 4 games?? Seriously, if you crosscheck a guy in the face you should get 10 game min not 1 and 4 :whistle: How do you only give Matt Carkner 1 game for suckering Boyle once and hitting him when Boyle clearly didn't want to fight?? And lastly 3 games for Shaw hitting Smith who put on quite a show to draw the penalty?? Frigging Miller got wrecked for something that was about 20 times as bad. Also do not get me started with all the missed called this postseason. /End of rant :?

With all that said, Shanahan needs to go because he is making think Colin Campbell was a better guy for this job :o

Twitter @BUrbanowicz13

Sabresfansince1980
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 am 
Star Sniper

Make it like the NFL where every official can call a penalty. Don't force linesmen to play 2nd fiddle. I know they can call certain majors, but they usually don't because they choose to defer to the two refs out of respect.

As a whole, they need to send players to the box or out for the shit they pull that inflames and instigates more/worse crap. This idea of playoff hockey being different and called differently needs to stop, because players are simply going to push everything to the limit until serious injuries occur (and even THAT won't stop them).

Los9090
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 am 
Superstar Goalie

I thought Neal would get at least 5 games, I loved how he was quoted as "I didn't mean to hit Couterier". Yeah, my ass. I guess Shanny thought that Blysma getting fined was enough for Pittsburgh to handle.