It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Displaced Fan
 Post subject: Luongo
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I have been looking for info on possible trade designations for Loungo but everything seems to be guess work at this point. With Toronto being a possibility I was wondering if anyone has heard anything else. Keeping an eye on him for potential fantasy hockey gains.

Montalo
 Post subject: Re: Luongo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:15 pm 
PP Quarterback

Displaced Fan wrote:
I have been looking for info on possible trade designations for Loungo but everything seems to be guess work at this point. With Toronto being a possibility I was wondering if anyone has heard anything else. Keeping an eye on him for potential fantasy hockey gains.

After watching the Leafs open practice and the Carlyle interview, Luongo to the Leafs isn't happening right now. Carlyle is happy as is with his goalies, talent wise. Experience wise is the only way that Lou would make sense, and even that wont happen unless Scrivens and Reimer play awful, or not to expectations.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm 
Cup Winner

Florida has been said as an option, but they got a bit too much waiting in the wings down there.

My bet, he stays with the Nucks this season, then he gets traded at the Draft for a bunch of picks.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm 
Captain Dynasty

reimer is the real deal everywhere but one area: hes a terrible TERRIBLE skater. thats kind of the most important part of goaltending.

like seriously, he falls in practice and games sometimes. i mean we all lose an edge, but hes bad.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm 
Superstar Goalie

So I was reading some news early speculating on this and Bob Mckenzie rported that a deal was close between Van and another team, one that wasn't who we thought. They speculated that Toronto and Florida are knocked out and I have heard Chicago as a front runner, their cap problems being kicked down the road to be dealt with this summer. Dunno.