It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 760 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Squanto
 Post subject: Re: cell phone thread
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 am 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD827 ... c?fnode=49

Still very much available.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Galaxy S IV might as well be called Galaxy S III S. I'm not impressed one bit. Nor with the HTC One. I'm waiting to see what (if) Google unveils for their next phone at I/O in May. Rumor has it the X Phone, 5.0, and an updated Nexus 7 will be shown.

Los9090
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 am 
Superstar Goalie

Just picked up the Galaxy S3 after rocking the Samsung Rugby flip phone for over 2 years. Damn, what a change!

Montalo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 pm 
PP Quarterback

Once the Start of the month(May) comes around, im switching over to T Mobile and the Blackberry z10

Looking at everything and playing with it in store, I cant wait. It's amazing, and reviews are agreeing with me.

(coming fron someone who used droids, and iOS for my iPad)

Vanek_Fanatic_26
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 am 
PP Quarterback

Anybody with a fun that just received the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update: Have you been able to install the add-on emoji dictionary? Mine won't seem to stick.

@TJLuckman550

Los9090
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am 
Superstar Goalie

Montalo wrote:
Once the Start of the month(May) comes around, im switching over to T Mobile and the Blackberry z10

Looking at everything and playing with it in store, I cant wait. It's amazing, and reviews are agreeing with me.

Is T-Mobile better to have if you live in an urban setting?

Montalo
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:01 pm 
PP Quarterback

Los9090 wrote:
Montalo wrote:

From what I've heard, t mobile is AMAZING, if you live in an urban setting, just, it isnt nearly as good once you arent. But, considering that im in urban areas most of the time, im good.

IM switching for the z10, which i cant get on Virgin Mobile, and to be honest, im not thrilled with VM.

And, t mobile is onlt 50 a month, sooo, isnt bad. And since im getting on with my fiancée, itll be 40 for each of us

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm 
Captain Dynasty

fiance? what the fuck did i miss man?

Montalo
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm 
PP Quarterback

since august, haha.

onguard
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm 
Rink Rat

I have iPhone 5 and iPhone 5 cases but since I came from a Samsung Note, I feel like it is way too small still. The coolest thing would be something like an iPad sized phone. Imagine slapping on these retro iPad 2 cases on it or plugging it into an iPod dock that is smaller than your iPad phone. Awesome!

Last edited by onguard on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:25 pm 
Cup Winner

Cracked my screen today on my 4. So it'll either be spend 30-50 for a new screen, or 200 for a new phone.

Because if I crack into my 4, I'd really would need to replace the battery too, as it is shit now. May go tomorrow and check out the Iphone 5 and an S3. Just to get a feel for them.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

I might pick up an S4 as a second phone through work.

Los9090
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 am 
Superstar Goalie

Montalo wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Montalo wrote:

From what I've heard, t mobile is AMAZING, if you live in an urban setting, just, it isnt nearly as good once you arent. But, considering that im in urban areas most of the time, im good.

IM switching for the z10, which i cant get on Virgin Mobile, and to be honest, im not thrilled with VM.

And, t mobile is onlt 50 a month, sooo, isnt bad. And since im getting on with my fiancée, itll be 40 for each of us

I've heard people having issues with Virgin

Los9090
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:15 am 
Superstar Goalie

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Cracked my screen today on my 4. So it'll either be spend 30-50 for a new screen, or 200 for a new phone.

Because if I crack into my 4, I'd really would need to replace the battery too, as it is shit now. May go tomorrow and check out the Iphone 5 and an S3. Just to get a feel for them.

Cracked screens are my biggest fear

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 pm 
Cup Winner

Los9090 wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

Cracked screens are my biggest fear

Yea, it sucked, but 2 years and 2 months without it happening, guess it was about time.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Los9090 wrote:
Montalo wrote:
Los9090 wrote:
Montalo wrote:

I've heard people having issues with Virgin

I get a kick out of people who I've heard hate Virgin, but love Sprint.

(Hint : Virgin Mobile USA is an MVNO; they don't provide their own towers or network, just license the right to run on Sprint's network. )

Montalo
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 pm 
PP Quarterback

Welp, I've made the switch voer to Blackberry and T-Mobile, and, honestly, am glad I did, and have no plan on looking back. I LOVE my z10, and the bb10 OS. Much better than Android and iOS(even though, iOS is the best tablet OS out there, bb10 beats it for phones)

EDIT: my current background for my z10

PatGreen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 pm 
PP Quarterback

the fuck is hootsuite

Montalo
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 pm 
PP Quarterback

Hootsuite is my Twitter client of choice, and is the only sideloaded Android app on my phone(aka, non Blackberry native)

Montalo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am 
PP Quarterback

Nd I just got mad at my iPad because my blackberry gestures weren't working, haha. Oops

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 760 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38