It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 pm 
Star Sniper

http://www.themedguru.com/20091206/news ... 31320.html

So the next time a women catches you drooling and staring at her breasts, just tell her that, "I'm prolonging my life.".

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger

TheBlackDahliaMurder
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 pm 
Career AHL'er

I don't think it's looking at the breasts that is healthy so much as making a concerted effort not to look is unhealthy.

As a man, it just feels unnatural to look away from a well put together female. Of course I want to look, but feel like I'm not allowed to or something. Looking away makes me tense and probably elevates my blood pressure.

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:28 pm 
Star Sniper

TheBlackDahliaMurder wrote:
I don't think it's looking at the breasts that is healthy so much as making a concerted effort not to look is unhealthy.

As a man, it just feels unnatural to look away from a well put together female. Of course I want to look, but feel like I'm not allowed to or something. Looking away makes me tense and probably elevates my blood pressure.

I share your pain man, you're not alone my brother. :( For I too know the awkwardness of trying to act cool, as if I am a man who sees insanely hot women all the time, in a vain attempt to relax the women in question and provide cover for which to view her splendor. Underneath there is a war being waged, between my strict upbringing, my perceived prudishness of society, insecurities, and a deep yearning lust to savor the miraculousness that is a women.

It's a cross all men bear from time to time, but you are in a safe place here man, the internet is a magical land of liberation and freedom!!! With vaginal canyons with frothing rivers and ripe boobies to be plucked from the trees!

:cry: :cry: it's beautiful!! :cry: :cry:

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger