It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

ksquier89
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm 
PP Quarterback

http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.com/post/13348728615/tattoo-artist-ryan-fitzgerald-from-dayton-oh-was

BlueandYellow
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm 
Hart Winner

Aha, stupid bitch.

Hammygoodness
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:54 pm 
More Heart Than Skill

Pure awesome.

Ham

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 am 
PP Quarterback

How immature.

jvaccaro6
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 am 
Certifiably Hotter than ETC

What a piece of shit thing to do...now she has to go through a painful removal procedure. These are the kind of guys who piss me off.

Squanto 7/27/2010

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:29 am 
Captain Dynasty

so, the moral of the story is... do anal.

Hammygoodness
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:28 am 
More Heart Than Skill

jvaccaro6 wrote:
What a piece of shit thing to do...she shouldn't have cheated on her boyfriend with one of his buds.

Fixed.

Ham

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 am 
PP Quarterback

Okay, but cheating on your significant other doesn't leave a permanent piece of shit on your back. You can't get it completely removed. Obviously, I think she was wrong, but that doesn't make him right to do something like that.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 am 
PP Quarterback

Here we go. 1) If you were cheating on your boyfriend at the time with his best friend he is going to find out not matter how secretive you try to be. 2) Knowing you will be caught eventually why would you allow your entire back to be inked up with the guy who is bound to find out/or has found out. 3) If he found out and had the opportunity to seek revenge maybe inking of my back would be a suitable means for revenge 4) Why would I be offered excessive amounts of alcohol beforehand and then be forced to sign a work release(supposed to be trust in a relationship)

I would have had a few red flags dart up in the air by the time the pen touched my skin. She is an idiot and a whore, she deserved what she got. Natures way of not letting her reproduce. Some guy goes to mount her and sees a pile of poo on her back and I think he will hit the dusty trail.

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:36 am 
Superstar Goalie

backthatSASSup wrote:
Okay, but cheating on your significant other doesn't leave a permanent piece of shit on your back. You can't get it completely removed. Obviously, I think she was wrong, but that doesn't make him right to do something like that.

Depends on how serious they were...if they were together 2 weeks? Dickbag move. 2 years? Bitch deserved it.

shedoesntgetit
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:53 am 
Garbage Man

uhh, who doesnt go check out the stencil placement before tattooing starts? this girl was dumb for so many reasons, but that guy was a serious dick. just go sleep with one of her friends, never talk to her again and call it a wash. that tattoo is definitely beyond taking revenge too far.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 am 
PP Quarterback

Because he took advantage of the fact that she was intoxicated when she signed that consent form, it probably won't be enforceable. Generally the courts aren't sympathetic to drunk people when they sign a contract, but I'm pretty sure this girl has a strong case to otherwise demonstrate she didn't have the capacity to sign the consent form. If he's touting that he got her drunk so that she would sign it, well, that should be an easy one for the lawyer. This guy is just as stupid as she was.

I don't really think the length of them being together really matters when it comes to doing something like this. It makes him just as shitty a person (no pun intended) to do something like that.

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:43 am 
Superstar Goalie

Who says he admitted to getting her drunk? My instinct is that the whole drunk story is some shit she made up to try to cover her ass.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:03 pm 
PP Quarterback

NYIntensity wrote:
Who says he admitted to getting her drunk? My instinct is that the whole drunk story is some shit she made up to try to cover her ass.

She said he got her saucy before getting the tat. He did not force feed her the booze and did not force her to sign a consent form. I honestly think she got pissed on her own and signed the consent not thinking about it. She just does not want to admit her own faults. This falls entirely on her dumbass.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm 
PP Quarterback

Quote:
He did get the consent form signed but admittedly it was done while she was under the influence.

http://www.manolith.com/2011/11/28/chea ... boyfriend/

Even from the original post, it says she tried to file assault charges against him, but couldn't because she signed that consent form under the influence. The way it's worded doesn't imply that it's alleged, but rather his defense from the assault charges. That's how I'm interpreting it. There's really no absolutely credible source on the internet right now with a story on it.

Like I said before, though, generally courts aren't too sympathetic for drunk people when they enter into contracts. In other words, the contract is generally enforceable despite being drunk; however, the fact that he got her drunk to sign the consent form to take advantage of her being drunk sounds like it will be a good case for it to go in her favor.

NYIntensity
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Again, SHE SAID....

PuckSniperPensel
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 pm 
Page Side

That girl will never cheat again.

Displaced Fan
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 pm 
Superstar Goalie

I was reading through the posts here and a few things I have to say popped into my head. First, I was a tattoo artist so allowing someone to get a tattoo in your chair when you know they have drank or are drunk is illegal. Second, the "waiver" he "forced" her to sign is a standard consent form signed in almost every tattoo shop in the country and is par for the course even if you are a friend of the artist. It protects the artist from being sued due to people changing their minds, not liking the final piece etc. The client is agreeing that they have seen the design stenciled up and like it or that they are agreeing to allow the artist to freehand something. Lastly, if this woman didn't look at what he drew on her back before he started with his machine then she is an idiot. I have to assume it was freehanded so for her to not at least look at it means she isn't the brightest. Well...dating a tattoo artist that is as terrible as this guy is also isn't very bright.

That being said, a girl cheating on you won't be with you every day or your life until you die...it's impact isn't permanent (relatively speaking). This guy is in the wrong. Yup, she is a bitch for doing what she did but what he did is illegal. I suspect there is either more to this story or it is a fake. Perhaps this happened in a guy's garage since any professional tattoo artist that did this should have their machines taken away and banned from ever tattooing again. If it is real, it sounds more like a wanna be tattooist, especially after looking at his shitty work. haha...yup I said it.

PatGreen
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 pm 
PP Quarterback

are you judging his drawing skills based on the pile of shit he tattooed on his ex girlfriend's back?
or are you privy to more of his work?

i'm just curious, because i don't think i'd judge a dude's talent by a hastily inked literal piece of shit. i figure he probably rushed and mostly didn't give a flying shit (haha pun) what it really looked like...

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 pm 
Captain Dynasty

so, is this girl single? or whats the story? i love a girl with tattoos.