It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

psychemedisabrefan
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:40 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

jvaccaro6 wrote:
http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/keenum_case00.html

Case Keenum, University of Houston. He's got all the tools, great arm, great vision, very athletic. Reminds me of a Brett Favre type of player, lots energy, and brings that competitive edge every game. You don't put up the kind of stats he does on accident, and you don't revive a Houston football program that has been irrelevant for nearly a decade by accident either.

He's going to be the best Pro out of this years draft class if he goes; and thats a big IF because if he does stay one more year, he'll probably go #1 over all in 2011's draft.

If he doesn't Go Pro this year that might be an interesting pick in 011. Especially if the Bills can end up wit ha high pick this year and trade back. Pick up say Okung to help the solidify the line, and land two first rounders next year, their own plus. that way the potential to trade up is possible. Then say sign mike Vick. Fits the cheap ralph way. though we do have to pay QB money out next year. And then since vick could be a perennial pro bowler, we could have him train the QB of the future, who we draft in 011. That also gives some of the teams this year that Need a QB to draft QBs so that they do not need QBs next year, potentially dropping the position to us.

But i'm solidifying the line, i'd go DT second round, unless gresham is still available. and giving the team a true shot at talent in the future. but of course that is going off saying this kid in 011 is really all that. cause other wise locker this year is a wise choice.

psychemedisabrefan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 am 
Franchise Defenseman

i can tell yea i don't like clausen he reminds me a lot of trent edwards in that he doesn't escape defenders and keep the play alive the guy is better than edwards but doesn't know when to throw the ball away, our offensive line is not good enough for a qb like that. we need a qb that can run away or a qb that can take a hit and stay up like rothlesburger.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm 
Cup Winner

So, why do we need a savior of offense now?

I think we need to focus the draft on getting players who can stop a running back in the backfield. We've been losing games because our defense can't stop a run and losing it in the fourth quarter because they can't get off the field.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

slesh
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:34 pm 
Franchise Defenseman

Howie Hodge wrote:
Ironically this may be the Savior of The Bills Franchise.....

What he said :clap:

And if this guy isn't available, then we'll draft some obscure, unknown guy who looked ok against High school teams for 2.2 games in college, we'll even trade up to get him. Only to find out he has happy feet, no arm and likes to surf in California :dance:

If that happens, then see above :lol: