It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 pm 
Cup Winner

End The Curse wrote:
Just fucking epic... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Free drinks for all at ETC's aptly named pub!

You need to eat some crow, you said the game would have been unreachable by half time.

Get to the eating ETC.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Squanto
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Think Ralphie Boy will blame this one on luck too?

I wish he'd just sell the team to Kelly for fuck's sake. I with the guy long life, but get an owner in there who gives a shit and doesn't stand for 7-9.

icehound
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 pm 
Star Sniper

Well then the Lee Evans catch should have been ruled a reception, too - Same situation, called incomplete.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 pm 
Cup Winner

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:

Squanto is right. Yatil Green rule from Bucs - Rams playoff game in 2001.

I remember seeing that on the screen. I couldn't hear the game so I didn't know exactly why it stuck.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:38 pm 
Star Sniper

GREAT 'tar there Squanto~!

:clap:

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:40 pm 
Cup Winner

icehound wrote:
Well then the Lee Evans catch should have been ruled a reception, too - Same situation, called incomplete.

Yea that is why it should have been called incomplete. Because the BALL NEVER can hit the ground. He might have had the two feet rule, but the ball still hit the ground and any other team it would have been called incomplete.

He never had true full possession of the ball for a long time.

Rud wrote:

icehound
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 pm 
Star Sniper

I was the one who said the game would be unreachable - and, technically....it's beyond the Bills ability to FUCKING WIN A CRITICAL GAME IN WHICH THEY FUCKING LEAD.

Okay, so they didn't lose by 900 points - Big whup, they lost by 1 fucking measly point.

...it's....still....a....loss.....and they stunk it up, when it counted most.

Squanto
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Part time officials, part time call quality. I've given up expecting anything more from THE RICHEST SPORTS LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

(And you got my creative juices and poor Photoshop skills rolling ETC. :P )

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:44 pm 
Cup Winner

Well hurray at being a Buffalo Sports fan, where we won't win against the Patriots and we can't seem to make the playoffs anymore.

Rud wrote:

icehound
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:45 pm 
Star Sniper

Buffalo fans have got to stop being satisfied with just being able to breathe and eat and shit...and IF I'm not a true fan, for despising this team's inadequacies, then so be it.

I hate a team that learns to take it up the ass and smile.

TRBirdman
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm 
Brawler

So Birdy said it would be a massacre, and that he was considering sticking needles in his eyes rather than watching . . .

What a dope! :doh: Never listen to Birdy about anything, ever again (assuming that you may have for some reason). Even Birdy is gonna tune out Birdy.

Having a little midnight snack:

End The Curse
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm 
Star Sniper

Squanto wrote:
Part time officials, part time call quality. I've given up expecting anything more from THE RICHEST SPORTS LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.

Anything to keep that hairy assed motherfucker off the boards, eh? :mrgreen:

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm 
Star Sniper

icehound wrote:
Buffalo fans have got to stop being satisfied with just being able to breathe and eat and shit...and IF I'm not a true fan, for despising this team's inadequacies, then so be it.

Learn to love the curse, Ice. Resistance is futile.

Squanto
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Not only did they lose the way they did... the fuckers had to cover. Pieces of shit.

I'm doing another shot and hitting the sack. Maybe I can dream up new ways for them to fuck up the next primetime game.

icehound
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm 
Star Sniper

The curse? Nope. The only curse is accepting that one is born under a curse.

These guys get paid to fucking lose - I'd like to try that at my fucking job.

We should be fucking outraged. And those that aren't get what they deserve...a losing team. Enjoy - For many years more.

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:52 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Squanto wrote:

Seriously, how many yards did the patriots gain in gift spots?

Skyline_BNR34
Cup Winner

icehound wrote:

It was one mistake by one player which cost the game to everyone else, but you have to give credit where it is due.

Yes the defense gave up 25 points, but to an offense of the Patriots, only 25 is pretty damn good.

Our offense was able to put up 17 points, and we all knew our team couldn't score anything last year to save our life or the years past, yes a measly 17 points, but we averaged 13 throughout last year or something very close to it.

No team relies on it's offense to always win, so 24 points total is doing pretty good in the offensive part.

If this team took responsibility and was much more disciplined we'd be much better. everyone needs to follow Edwards cool and calm and the team can be good.

Rud wrote:

End The Curse
Star Sniper

Squanto wrote:
Not only did they lose the way they did... the fuckers had to cover. Pieces of shit.

I'm doing another shot and hitting the sack. Maybe I can dream up new ways for them to fuck up the next primetime game.

I've got 5 beers in me and just decided to pour a nice shot of Chivas to keep my throat lubed, because I'm getting pretty hoarse from laughing at yet another epic manifestation of THE CURSE!

mooohahahahahah!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Go Sabres!

Last edited by End The Curse on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Howie Hodge
Star Sniper

Squanto wrote:
Think Ralphie Boy will blame this one on luck too?

I wish he'd just sell the team to Kelly for fuck's sake. I with the guy long life, but get an owner in there who gives a shit and doesn't stand for 7-9.

I wish Jimbo, Thurman, and a couple other former players had the billion they would need to purchase the team.

While they all made several times what most of us can hope to make in a lifetime; they are not wealthy enough to own an NFL team.

The Rich's, The Jacobs, and Tom Golisano are the only locals that would have deep enough pockets to consider such a purchase.

It would be great if a ownership group including Jim, Thurman, and maybe a couple others as minority owners could come about....

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

icehound
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 pm 
Star Sniper

Let's get real, if Schobel didn't snag that gift it would have been a much more "realistic" game...

They folded when it counted - And they repeated their mistakes in the final minute, as though to rub it in...they just can't cut it.

All the talk meant nothing - They had a lead. And in the end they lost it. And the game.

...in typical do-it-every-time fashion. Nothing new. Same old shit. Again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next