It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm 
Captain Dynasty

even though i was rooting for the pats, i couldnt help but think "man, i wonder how all those guys are doing?" and not in a way with a smile on my face. i genuinly felt pretty bad, because i remember watching the dallas loss, and reading on boards about that.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:54 pm 
Star Sniper

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
even though i was rooting for the pats, i couldnt help but think "man, i wonder how all those guys are doing?" and not in a way with a smile on my face. i genuinly felt pretty bad, because i remember watching the dallas loss, and reading on boards about that.

:violence-rocket:

Being from Michigan I can understand why you wouldn't be fan of Buffalo teams, but rooting against the Buffalo teams automatically gets you cut off for life at ETC's Pub.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm 
Captain Dynasty

i've been a patroits fan for a long time. and my boy tom brady (michigan alum) quarterbacking them just helps. but im not a massive patroits fan, like i am the sabres, tigers, and michigan football.

Squanto
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

PuckSniperPensel wrote:
If that game last night is what being a Bills fan entails; I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to handle it. Haha

Pretty much.

It's kinda like going out on a date and having an unexpectedly awesome time, and then having her pass out right before you were about to make it into extra innings.

icehound
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 pm 
Star Sniper

Squanto wrote:
...then having her pass out right before you were about to make it into extra innings.

...or vomit into your lap.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 pm 
Star Sniper

Squanto wrote:
PuckSniperPensel wrote:
If that game last night is what being a Bills fan entails; I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to handle it. Haha

Pretty much.

It's kinda like going out on a date and having an unexpectedly awesome time, and then having her pass out right before you were about to make it into extra innings.

How does her passing out matter?

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

mrkwllb
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:30 pm 
Emergency Call-Up

The Bills played better than I thought they would. The Good, Edwards and the No Huddle Offense, the Defense and the pressure they put on Brady. The Bad, T.O. and his 2 catches, yeah he was doubled most of the game, but when he wasn't he dropped some key passes. Leodis McKelvin, I don't care if you where trying to make a play, kneel! The Ugly, Leodis McKelvin's interview after the game. He sounded uneducated.

dontbethatguy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 pm 
Brawler

Bad teams find a way to let good teams win.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:36 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Consolation prize - the emergence of Action Jackson, the Beast Mode Usurper

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:35 pm 
Star Sniper

QUOTE; MRKWLB

The Ugly, Leodis McKelvin's interview after the game. He sounded uneducated.

How can anyone tell if he's uneducated?? He doesn't speak English, so there is no way to tell. I don't know what language he speaks; and there may not be another person in this world other than Leodis that understands what he's saying. And that's iffy....

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

icehound
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm 
Star Sniper

*sigh*

...another product of the NCAA's "Scholarship" Program. Post-secondary education at its' finest.

mrkwllb
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:30 pm 
Emergency Call-Up

Howie Hodge wrote:
QUOTE; MRKWLB

How can anyone tell if he's uneducated?? He doesn't speak English, so there is no way to tell. I don't know what language he speaks; and there may not be another person in this world other than Leodis that understands what he's saying. And that's iffy....

I didn't say he was uneducated, I said he sounded uneducated. But I agree with you. Hearing him speak made me say "What the fuck he say?"
:confusion-scratchheadyellow:

End The Curse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 pm 
Star Sniper

Howie Hodge wrote:
QUOTE; MRKWLB

Lynch is equally ebonic. Pathetic, really, and one of the many reasons I now prefer hockey.

Last edited by End The Curse on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm 
Cup Winner

Displaced Fan wrote:
:handgestures-salute: First time I ever heard of it. Not saying it isn't true but to use that as why they lost four superbowls seems ridiculous. I mean they got to the bowl doing whatever things they were doing but they lost the big one so it must have been that? It sucked and I still hate it but that seems like a pretty broad blanket statement to say the majority of the team were all hungover, high and too coked up to play in the Super Bowl all four years.

Edit: don't people research before they make smilies? You don't salute with your left hand. :lol:
They must wanted a salute to Hitler instead.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm 
Cup Winner

End The Curse wrote:
Howie Hodge wrote:
QUOTE; MRKWLB

Lynch is equally ebonic. Pathetic, really, and one of the many reasons I now prefer hockey.

To be honest that is sorta a very terrible stereotype.

I hate all of them and not saying you are being racist or anything, but some people need to realize not everyone speaks in perfect dialect, even white people sound terrible and can't speak.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
End The Curse wrote:
Howie Hodge wrote:
QUOTE; MRKWLB

I hate all of them and not saying you are being racist or anything, but some people need to realize not everyone speaks in perfect dialect, even white people sound terrible and can't speak.

Seriously, there are probably way more stupid hockey players than stupid football players since they don't have to go to college.

And they have their own type of incomprehensible gibberish that no one wants to listen to. It's called French.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 pm 
Star Sniper

No. Not even close.

Sorry, but, I'm right and you're wrong. No offense, of course, and don't bother trying to argue, because I know what you are going to say before you say it, and already and have dismissed your opinions.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm 
Cup Winner

End The Curse wrote:
No. Not even close.

Sorry, but, I'm right and you're wrong. No offense, of course, and don't bother trying to argue, because I know what you are going to say before you say it, and already and have dismissed your opinions.

LIAR!!!!!

Rud wrote:

mechaphil
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

Told you no one would laugh at your French joke, Alex

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 pm 
Captain Dynasty

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
End The Curse wrote:

Seriously, there are probably way more stupid hockey players than stupid football players since they don't have to go to college.

And they have their own type of incomprehensible gibberish that no one wants to listen to. It's called French.

Don't get all upset aboot it, it's just a johke! A johke!

I'm not ashamed to say it, I have a little french in me. :mrgreen:

(his name is Jean).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next