It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:11 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Howie Hodge wrote:
Two sixteen year olds. Probably scared shitless right now.

Maybe that will stop the Buffalo is horrible rabble amongst sports "personalities."

Los9090
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 pm 
Superstar Goalie

Exactly, now Rome and Cowherd can shut the fuck up about how awful it is for playing in a small town or whatever. Fuckin herbs

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Los9090 wrote:
Exactly, now Rome and Cowherd can shut the fuck up about how awful it is for playing in a small town or whatever. Fuckin herbs

Cowherd's usually pretty well in our corner. The only city he really rips on, deservedly, is philly.

Markus
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 pm 
Power Forward

I really don't want to sound like an asshole here, and I know i'm going to take heat for it...but...

With this guy's intelligence level, i'm not so sure he deserves that lawn in the first place.

Not saying it was right exactly...but if Karma ever applied to anything, that lawn would not be his.

If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is people that give interviews like they grew up in a damn padded cell.

acrossthelines
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 am 
Superstar Goalie

Keep being yo' classy self, Buffalo.

‎"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
-Khalil Gibran

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:13 am 
Star Sniper

Markus wrote:
I really don't want to sound like an asshole here, and I know i'm going to take heat for it...but...

With this guy's intelligence level, i'm not so sure he deserves that lawn in the first place.

Not saying it was right exactly...but if Karma ever applied to anything, that lawn would not be his.

If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is people that give interviews like they grew up in a damn padded cell.

We don't know that Leodis is stupid! As he speaks no known language, it is impossible to judge his intelligence. :think:

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 am 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Cowherd's usually pretty well in our corner. The only city he really rips on, deservedly, is philly.

Fuck Cowherd. He's always bashing Buffalo because we're 'not relevant'. I hope he chokes on a cock.

And Markus, what does Leodis' intelligence level have to do with his 'right' to own a nice piece of property? There are folks who run collections agencies around here who are dumb as fucking rocks, but have some of the most expensive houses around town. Have you ever met Billy Fucillo? Try sitting near him at a Syracuse Orange game. He's a MORON. But he has money.

McKelvin deserves his house much more than a scumbag collector who lies to your grandmother to get her to pay for a debt she probably doesn't owe so they can get their commission for the month.

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am 
Mrs. Miller

Markus wrote:

What? So because he doesn't come across as very bright, that means that he doesn't deserve to own a home? And furthermore it's simply karma that it got vandalized? Is that what you're implying? Please explain to me how that makes any sense...

Hockey Night in Buffalo

End The Curse
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:07 pm 
Star Sniper

Markus wrote:

Dumbest fucking post since Sabrejunkie was invented. Just because he's an illiterate dumbfuck from the hood means he doesn't have the right to own a home with a lawn? Sorry, but because he's a professional athlete with plenty of money he can buy many houses with giant lawns if he chooses. In fact, if we apply your reasoning, just for typing something so stupid YOU shouldn't be allowed to have a lawn.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

TRBirdman
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:34 pm 
Brawler

Cowherd :x

He just lost what he had of the Buffalo market. Click.

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm 
Power Forward

ok..so yesterday mckelvin was saying he does not want anyone to be arrested whoever they may be....well they later found it it was 2 young boys (minors)...i just left the wgr55 website....they are reporting that mckelvin is now pressing charges..... :evil: .....i don't know i just don't think i like leodis anymore...

i could see if they sprayed painted his house.....threws a brick through a window....slashed his tires....something that would cost him money (not that it would hurt considering he is a millionaire).......

but come on ? it's grass !!!!! it grows.....you cut it, and it's gone.....the lawn has to be cut anyways....so why is mckelvin being a jerk now ? send this moron to another team....

Tyler Myers - Future captain of the Buffalo Sabres, and future Norris Trophy Winner

Manning the machine gun on the Tyler Myers Bandwagon - just in case any teams have an idea of prying him away from us (3 GM's shot already)

Connolly/Roy - 2 goals in the last 47 playoff games

Squanto
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

You're now going to hate on Leodis for exercising his legal rights against individuals who defeced his property? Would you be so charitable to someone you caught spray painting a cock on your front yard?

You don't know a damn thing about what has transpired since the kids admitted this. McKelvin could have simply asked for an apology and been told to fuck off, or even their parents could have done something stupid since to make him change his mind.

I have no problems with him changing his mind if that's what he wants to do.

EDIT : It doesn't even matter anyways. It's not McKelvin's decision. It's the DAs.

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Cowherd talks about Buffalo more than any other mainstream commentator, and love him or hate him he is brilliant and he is the best in the business. He picked us to make the playoffs last year when no one else did.

JD1970
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm 
7th Defenseman

I think these kids should be suspended for 3 games, and then given a new rich contract.

icehound
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 pm 
Star Sniper

JD1970 wrote:
I think these kids should be suspended for 3 games, and then given a new rich contract.

Hey...If McKelvin has a good game on Sunday, maybe they should be hired on full-time...to paint all the other players' lawns.

JD1970
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:06 pm 
7th Defenseman

icehound wrote:
JD1970 wrote:

Hey...If McKelvin has a good game on Sunday, maybe they should be hired on full-time...to paint all the other players' lawns.

Personally I think they should have hit Jauron's house. But he probably wouldn't have even noticed.

fly as hale
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 pm 
Mrs. Miller

I'm glad he is pressing charges. I don't care if they're kids, anyone who is stupid enough to vandalize a professional athlete's house because of an outcome of a game deserves to have the book thrown at them.

Hockey Night in Buffalo

End The Curse
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 pm 
Star Sniper

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Cowherd talks about Buffalo more than any other mainstream commentator, and love him or hate him he is brilliant and he is the best in the business. He picked us to make the playoffs last year when no one else did.

He's a douche. I've always hated him, disagree with almost all of his opinions, and can't stand his show. Now I can just hate him more. He's worse than Rome, which takes some doing.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm 
Power Forward

scratch that...now he is not pressing charges...lol...per wgr55 :doh:

Tyler Myers - Future captain of the Buffalo Sabres, and future Norris Trophy Winner

Manning the machine gun on the Tyler Myers Bandwagon - just in case any teams have an idea of prying him away from us (3 GM's shot already)

Connolly/Roy - 2 goals in the last 47 playoff games

Howie Hodge
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:21 pm 
Star Sniper

MakinItLookMean wrote:
scratch that...now he is not pressing charges...lol...per wgr55 :doh:

McKelvin's ability to make a decision is amazing!! :lol:

-Bowler, imitating Freddy Blassie, at the very first M & G.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next