It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 pm 
Captain Dynasty

nnyfan wrote:
I agree on this...sad to say. I've been a Bills fan since birth. I lost a potential boyfriend because he had the audacity to wear a Dolphins cap out with me and I ripped it off his head and stomped on it. I've met Joe Ferguson. I have autographed Christmas tree ornaments etc, etc, etc...I'm a fan of the Bills to the marrow. But I'm sick to death of the money game and the threats to move the team to Toronto or when his winter-gives-me-a-rash daughter inherits the team, her moving it to somewhere warm. I'd love to see the Bills move and Buffalo get a packers-like, city-owned franchise. They can take their Bills and the dark cloud that seems to follow them elsewhere. As long as the team in is Buffalo, i'll always be a fan, but I'm sick of the pansy-ass decisions the powers that be make. Seriously. its like an insult to the fans and the entire city of Buffalo.

No chance the team moves.
The team will be auctioned after his death not passed to his daughters.
A community owned team is no longer allowed.

End The Curse
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm 
Star Sniper

NYIntensity wrote:
Ugh, I cannot see your video..I'm at work, youtube and all that shit is blocked.

Hint: It features Jim Mora.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

I could watch that every day and never tire of it.

nnyfan
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm 
Textbook Grinder

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
nnyfan wrote:
I agree on this...sad to say. I've been a Bills fan since birth. I lost a potential boyfriend because he had the audacity to wear a Dolphins cap out with me and I ripped it off his head and stomped on it. I've met Joe Ferguson. I have autographed Christmas tree ornaments etc, etc, etc...I'm a fan of the Bills to the marrow. But I'm sick to death of the money game and the threats to move the team to Toronto or when his winter-gives-me-a-rash daughter inherits the team, her moving it to somewhere warm. I'd love to see the Bills move and Buffalo get a packers-like, city-owned franchise. They can take their Bills and the dark cloud that seems to follow them elsewhere. As long as the team in is Buffalo, i'll always be a fan, but I'm sick of the pansy-ass decisions the powers that be make. Seriously. its like an insult to the fans and the entire city of Buffalo.

No chance the team moves.
The team will be auctioned after his death not passed to his daughters.
A community owned team is no longer allowed.

I've never heard this before, but i guess that's good news? I don't know...I just want a winning team again. This dismall crap is getting seriously old. I want to knock someone's opposing cap off their head and step on it again...i want to have sex dreams of the quarterback again (i don't know how Jim Kelly is in real life, but in my dreams....sigh...I was also 22 then and a little bit of a maniac and at 44, that might be a little creepy)...you know what I'm saying? Its like they are trying to tell us, "NO! I'm in charge and I'll do what I want!" Frustrating...

End The Curse
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm 
Star Sniper

Does anyone still care about the Bills? Stay, go, whatever.

Go Sabres.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm 
Captain Dynasty

the detroit fox affiliate has a nightly sports show, and they were making fun of the bills, saying gailey was hired, because no one else wanted the job... now, before you say what do we know about football, remember we have the winning-est college program a half hour to the west.

but, really, i thought those two bumbling idiots should shut up.

i really thought the bills should hold out for a better option.. hell, at this point, why didnt they hire charlie weiss? he was hella successful with the pats as their offensive cordinator.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:15 am 
Cup Winner

I just hope for some playoffs, or I'm not going to watch many games next year either.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.