CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Sabresfansince1980 wrote:
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
Montalo wrote:
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
why would you hate the twins? that makes no sense

im a tigers fan

makes sense with the rest of your bandwagonry

Make sense with the rest of your hatery.

The Yankees play by the rules and generate a ba-zillion times more revenue than any other team, so they can afford to pay for the best players and also a ridiculous amount of revenue sharing toward the rest of the league. Until a salary cap is put in place that's how it's going to be. In addition, you can't just say that money buys championships, because Boston has done a fantastic job of spending and losing. The Yankees themselves went through 15+ years of poor management until Steinbrenner learned to leave the personnel decisions to qualified people. Aside from the money, they still run a class organization and a top notch farm system. You can't win without those things no matter how much money you have to bolster it.

This is just another typical anti rant against someone/something at the top. I don't like the Patriots but they run a class organization that leaves me with no choice but to respect them. Same thing goes for the Red Wings and Lakers.

Hey, I said I'd root for the Yankees against Texas and any of the national league teams now that the Reds are out.

I think a rant is typically more than seven words and involves a direct comment about the team in question, not about a particular fan. I'm sorry I raised questions about a Crimson Tide, Sabres, and Tigers fan from Pennsylvania...because you know, that makes a ton of sense.

fuck it, ill deal with all now

your right, it makes no sense whatsoever except

Buffalo is what i love. I feel more at home and at peace in Buffalo and the rest of erie county than i do anywhere in the world.

Hell, it pretty much is my home, excepting the fact i dont live there

That is why i cheer for the sabres, bills, bandits, bisons.

Since Buffalo has not MLB team, I chose the tigers because im good friends with mike, and his team is the tigers so i selected them,

Also, the university of alabama is one of the top three schools i want to go to(along with UB and RIT), and as such i cheer for their athletic programs.