It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 pm 
Cup Winner

PatGreen wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
if he was behind any other O-line that allows plenty of penetration and sacks, you would see the flustered and very pissed off Brady who would suck, seen it in plenty of games if you constantly pressure Brady he makes the most mistakes.

even when his o-line sucks, he's usually still better than most quarterbacks.

When has his o-line sucked in the past ten years?

That's how the Giants beat them in 2008, they put so much pressure on Brady he was getting so frustrated and only was able to muster 14 points of offense.

And Mike, some coaches have been able to beat that scheme, others simply don't have the talent to do it. I don't deny the talent of Brady and the Patriots at all. It's just the same crap they've been doing and some teams have figured it out and can beat them.

Honestly, they were very very lucky to beat Indy two weeks ago.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 pm 
Captain Dynasty

but they did it. look, this scheme thing is idiotic. it doesnt matter what you throw at the patriots, they have a counter attack. and they have the best quarterback in the game to do so. and thats why you see the patriots knock off the steelers/indy/jets. what are the haters going to come up with next? they still going to say their defense sucks? that ship sailed weeks ago.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:48 pm 
Cup Winner

The defense is still last or close to last in the league in yards allowed a game. Without an offense that puts up close to 30 points a game, the Patriots are no better than the Bills.

Whenever Brady retires I think it's going to be a long road of them trying to find the right QB for that team, plus the o-line will all be about to retire when Brady does too.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
The defense is still last or close to last in the league in yards allowed a game. Without an offense that puts up close to 30 points a game, the Patriots are no better than the Bills.

Whenever Brady retires I think it's going to be a long road of them trying to find the right QB for that team, plus the o-line will all be about to retire when Brady does too.

but their extremely young defense (youngest in the NFL, i believe) will be matured. so it could be a mute point.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:56 pm 
Cup Winner

Possibly so Mike, but until Brady retires we won't know.

They may become a defensive powerhouse instead of an offensive juggernaut.

Rud wrote:

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:59 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

ironyisadeadscene wrote:
but they did it. look, this scheme thing is idiotic. it doesnt matter what you throw at the patriots, they have a counter attack. and they have the best quarterback in the game to do so.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:59 pm 
Captain Dynasty

that link doesnt work.

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

It's fixed. I had the wrong tags on it.

Listen, the Pats are good, but they're able to be when they basically start every season with at least 5 wins out of the division.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 pm 
Cup Winner

HAHAHAHA, and that is why I said the Giants in 2008 knew what to do to beat the Patriots. Rush Brady every down and get in his face.

A frustrated Brady is a bad Brady, I've seen it when the Bills play them but they stop doing what was working in frustrating him, so many teams stop rushing Brady and let them back in the game, why they stop putting pressure on him is out of my mind. There should always be a free guy blitzing Brady while they play.

Or against any good QB in the league, you keep constant pressure on a guy he will make mistakes a plenty.

Rud wrote:

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:06 pm 
Captain Dynasty

but they also beat the big boys when it matters, most of the time.

also, i always wondered why one superbowl loss is such a crutch against the patriots/brady? shouldnt we all be so lucky to win 3 out of 4 super bowls we play in?

no, thats not a pot shot against the bills. im not dumb enough to walk to into that buzz saw. nor would i do so in the same thread where i defended the bills fans.

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:14 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

When you print a book about your 19-0 perfect season before actually playing the game to complete your 19-0 perfect season, you deserve to take some heat for it.

Listen, the Patriots lucked out on Brady. They didn't think he was that good. He was drafted late, and only got on the field because Bledsoe was injured. As it turned out, he was really good. Good for him. Good for them. They're well coached, draft well, and get away with cheating (most of the time). If they don't hit on that Brady pick, they don't have the rings that they have. Period. They are a good team in a shit ass division.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Squanto wrote:
When you print a book about your 19-0 perfect season before actually playing the game to complete your 19-0 perfect season, you deserve to take some heat for it.

Listen, the Patriots lucked out on Brady. They didn't think he was that good. He was drafted late, and only got on the field because Bledsoe was injured. As it turned out, he was really good. Good for him. Good for them. They're well coached, draft well, and get away with cheating (most of the time). If they don't hit on that Brady pick, they don't have the rings that they have. Period. They are a good team in a shit ass division.

i think thats a fair assessment. i can understand that.

but wasnt the 19-0 book just pre printed so they could hit shelves right away? kinda like how they print up championship t-shirts for both teams during a finals round or something? just a question.

i know in 2008, i went to a meijers store after game 6 to get some food, and they had stanley cup champs magazines out and t-shirts on racks.

if im wrong on that one, then yeah, thats pretty silly and funny.

Squanto
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 pm 
Carlos Spicy-Wiener

Shirts, hats, etc, that's one thing. It's commonplace to have that stuff available for the teams when they win, and for immediate sale. All they have to do is make a design, and start making the stuff. The unused stuff gets shipped overseas usually. (There's a lot of kids in Africa who think that the Bills of the 90s were a dynasty.)

But a BOOK takes effort, and much more time to do. That's another level of arrogance.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Squanto wrote:
Shirts, hats, etc, that's one thing. It's commonplace to have that stuff available for the teams when they win, and for immediate sale. All they have to do is make a design, and start making the stuff. The unused stuff gets shipped overseas usually. (There's a lot of kids in Africa who think that the Bills of the 90s were a dynasty.)

But a BOOK takes effort, and much more time to do. That's another level of arrogance.

HAHA. thats what my uncle was saying. he owns the moving van company for the rams and cardinals in st louis. those shirts go to under privileged nations, sometimes they stay here, but not often.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm 
Cup Winner

The only knock on the Patriots with that 18-1 season was they didn't in the game that mattered.

Yea there were other 18-1 teams, 85 bears, but those teams won the Superbowl.

That's why that season will always have so much knock on them. I honestly don't care that they went 16-0, their schedule was one of the easier ones that year. Their hardest games were their last three games.

They didn't go 19-0 so to me, that season is a waste, no one is going to remember the 16-0 part, they will all remember them losing the Superbowl though.

Rud wrote:

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm 
Star Sniper

Wow Buffalo....wow....fucking REF RAPE!! I haven'tbeen this emotionally invested in a football game in mother fucking YEARS!! SO ANGRY!

...so fucking angry....

.....want to fight Jets fans in the American Eagle Outfitters luxury suite next to the one I was in.....

...did not at the time now I do...getting my drink on....very angry....

....4th game in a row getting fucked by officials....

...I don't know why.....but they are out to get the Steelers.....

FUCK YOU!!!

"Sanchise"

...fuck you...

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 pm 
Captain Dynasty

X-pensfan wrote:
Wow Buffalo....wow....fucking REF RAPE!! I haven'tbeen this emotionally invested in a football game in mother fucking YEARS!! SO ANGRY!
...so fucking angry....
.....want to fight Jets fans in the American Eagle Outfitters luxury suite next to the one I was in.....
FUCK YOU!!!
"Sanchise"
...fuck you...

Yeah mannn....sanchise mannnnn, check the scoreboard mannnnnnn

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am 
Star Sniper

CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
X-pensfan wrote:
...so fucking angry....
FUCK YOU!!!
"Sanchise"
...fuck you...

Thanks, I feel better knowing I'm not a Bills fan. WTF is a "bill" anyways? is that like a male goat or something?

"And I love that I have an erection that doesn't involve homeless people." Kreiger

Van_Da_Man
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 am 
Franchise Defenseman

X-pensfan wrote:
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
X-pensfan wrote:
...so fucking angry....
FUCK YOU!!!
"Sanchise"
...fuck you...

Thanks, I feel better knowing I'm not a Bills fan. WTF is a "bill" anyways? is that like a male goat or something?

someone getting small penis syndrome after a steeler loss? ;)

"I'm going to go to the spa and have a hot tub and massage and relax," Miller said. "That's it, and it's back to work tomorrow." Ryan Miller after clinching the North East division.

X-pensfan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm 
Star Sniper

Van_Da_Man wrote:
X-pensfan wrote:
CriminallyVu1gar wrote:
X-pensfan wrote:
...so fucking angry....
FUCK YOU!!!
"Sanchise"
...fuck you...

someone getting small penis syndrome after a steeler loss? ;)

I was I suffered from SPS only after football losses. Once a week would be better then every waking second. :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next