It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 am 
Cup Winner

I hope we whoop the Jets and Carolina.

They need to win or shit will hit the fan.

I hope they win against Carolina since I'll be at the game. Good thing it's free also.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

JD1970
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 pm 
7th Defenseman

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I hope we whoop the Jets and Carolina.

They need to win or shit will hit the fan.

The shit has not only already hit the fan, it's sticking on all the walls.

Have the Bills made the announcement yet?

End The Curse
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:26 pm 
Star Sniper

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
I hope we whoop the Jets and Carolina. They need to win or shit will hit the fan.

Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can.

TRBirdman
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:30 pm 
Brawler

nnyfan
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 am 
Textbook Grinder

I was listening to WGR last night (or maybe the night before) and they asked the question...do the Bills even want to win? It sounds like a dumb question because what team doesn't want to win, right? But, holy crap! Nobody's even trying...nobody (on the team) is getting pissed! Your pictures have inspired an analogy... Its like they're all on a ship with a big hole in the bottom filling with water. They're all standing around the hole going, "...wow, there's water coming in...the ship is sinking with us on it...should we fix the hole?....should we man the lifeboats?...nah...let's all stand around and watch the water rise and do nothing, blame noone..."

Terrell Owens...do you think he came to Buffalo because he thought he'd win? NO! We're the only fools that would give him a paycheck. He doesn't even live here.

What a mess.

GO SABRES!! At least we have them to look forward to. :dance:

icehound
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 am 
Star Sniper

There was a "sound-bite" with Trent Edwards, on the radio yesterday - He was asked if the team's performance, and his (particularly) were upsetting or disturbing...whether he was taking it to heart.

His response: (and I'm paraphrasing, here) "Well, no. It's not like I'll be doing this forever."

I felt like throwing the radio through the drywall. Any "real" coach and/or GM would have cut him, immediately. Put him on waivers, for that "I don't really give a fuck what the fans think" statement.

And this is a franchise quarterback?

With that attitude, his wish should be granted him sooner than he thinks; he may not be in football much longer, with repeated performances like those of the past few Sundays.

And I wouldn't even trust him to hold a clipboard, and do it correctly. Pompous ass.

MakinItLookMean
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:28 pm 
Power Forward

play 2nd and 3 rd stringers for the rest of the year, trade TO, and hope we get the first pick in the draft next year

Tyler Myers - Future captain of the Buffalo Sabres, and future Norris Trophy Winner

Manning the machine gun on the Tyler Myers Bandwagon - just in case any teams have an idea of prying him away from us (3 GM's shot already)

Connolly/Roy - 2 goals in the last 47 playoff games

JD1970
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:27 pm 
7th Defenseman

icehound wrote:

His response: (and I'm paraphrasing, here) "Well, no. It's not like I'll be doing this forever."

I felt like throwing the radio through the drywall. Any "real" coach and/or GM would have cut him, immediately. Put him on waivers, for that "I don't really give a fuck what the fans think" statement.

He's Joe Dufek.
Dufek went to Yale, he's smarter than Edwards.
But they both sucked.
Edwards won't be around too long.

mechaphil
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:10 pm 
Thy Horror Cosmic

There's something I saw somewhere about he isn't a fan of the Bills, per se, and it ignited the flames of righteous indignity in Talley and Thomas again. Lemme see if I can find it.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 pm 
Cup Winner

JD1970 wrote:
icehound wrote:

He's Joe Dufek.
Dufek went to Yale, he's smarter than Edwards.
But they both sucked.
Edwards won't be around too long.

Edwards had showed way too much promise to be dismissed.

He needs to get a knocking and get back on track where he was last year in the beginning and the first two games this year.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

icehound
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:57 am 
Star Sniper

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Edwards had showed way too much promise to be dismissed.

He needs to get a knocking and get back on track where he was last year in the beginning and the first two games this year.

...I'm just saying...If he doesn't really want to be here, and this "GIG" is getting in the way of his true vocation - Whatever basket-weaving fucking program he got his degree in, at Stanford - Then he should grow a set of testicles, quit the NFL and join the workforce.

This dumb shit doesn't know how fucking good he has it.

What's he got, an Accounting Degree? Business Management?

Where's he going to make 6 or 7 figures, doing that? Right out of the gate? And who's going to hire him with his "I don't give a shit" attitude?

He needs to return to the sunshine and orange groves...Maybe he doesn't know what fans have to do, and what lengths they need to go to, to be able to afford to watch him lose every Sunday.

Flaky Bitch.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 pm 
Cup Winner

I found what he could have done. Passed it up to go into the NFL.

Electronic Design Automation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic ... automation

Rud wrote:

icehound
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 am 
Star Sniper

*sigh*

...well, then he should go design and optimize circuit-boards, instead of yanking our long-suffering chains.

We need a number-one quarterback and a dedicated team-leader, not what we have now.

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm 
Cup Winner

I think Edwards is a fine QB and is a number one guy. Maybe he misunderstood the question, caught him off-guard or something.

No QB would say that, I've not heard the audiofile so I'm just assuming. But if that was said, the NFL would have had a massive article about it and crap, because of Owens being on the team now.

What we need is a roster which can win, we were great the first few weeks of the season, then nothing changed from last year or the year before. We are the same team except we added Owens and lost our O-Line, which isn't a problem surprisingly enough.

We still don't have the trust in offense to open it up, why have we not seen any 50 yard plus throws to Owens or Evans this season, at least attempt them, because that opens up the run, and shorter passes, and then you go deep again, even if you don't complete those passes, it keeps the opposing defenses in check.

Rud wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11