It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

CriminallyVu1gar
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 am 
Captain Dynasty

Michigan has a lot of haters because they're annoying, just like Notre Dame, Ohio State, Florida, Miami (Fl), Duke basketball and every other major college sports team.

The only things I can really say about the Bills game are that the outcome was about what I expected and I'm pretty glad that I didn't decided to go. The Bills' safeties and linebacking corps are pretty mediocre and New England ran all over them.

daz28
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 am 
Star Sniper

What's the sense of arguing about sports which have no standards? Today, Spiller fumbles, and they whistle the play dead, because he was declared down by contact(which incidentally was the wrong call again, again, again). For some new retardoid of the millenium new rule, the fumble can still be given to the other team, even though it was whistled dead before possession was awarded. I mean wtf????? If you whistle it dead, then they are supposed to keep playing just in case??/?\? I dunno, I thought the whistle was the end. Can't imagine what happens if people start tackling after the play to be certain??