It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm 
Cup Winner

Wozniak wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Whenever someone tell me I'm a moron for disagreeing with you and saying it's not needed, because it's my opinion, which you guys are saying I think it's fact is what pisses me off, and that's when I get butt hurt about it. That is why I don't want to argue with you about cell phones, because you don't respect my opinion on smart phones. I don't believe a 5 inch screen is needed because it's too big, you take that as, he's a fucking idiot, everyone wants 5 inch screens so therefore it's needed and he's a moron for saying it' not needed when I should realize it's his opinion.

You kept saying people want it and blah blah. I was like good for them, I don't want it, so why should it matter if others do, I'm not gonna buy it, but you rebuttal saying I'm stupid for my opinion.

If I get proven wrong, which quite frankly, I haven't seen much of you guys actually do. I will admit I'm wrong, you're never wrong on opinions about stuff. When my opinions are thrown out there, and I get called stupid for having my own opinion on stuff, I take that personally.

You see what I mean Mike?

few things...

1-Opinions can in fact be wrong. "all Jews should be killed" and "the Sabres are the best team in the NHL" are a couple examples.

2-Statements like the one i highlighted make you sound like an arrogant ass.

1. Opinions like that are wrong, my opinion on screen sizes has no bearing on how many people die or not. Why should it matter if I say they aren't needed. I don't think they are needed.

2. It's true though. I've been proven wrong and admit it, but it just quite frankly doesn't happen much, but I'm still the first to admit when I am actually wrong.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

ironyisadeadscene
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm 
Captain Dynasty

Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Wozniak wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:
Whenever someone tell me I'm a moron for disagreeing with you and saying it's not needed, because it's my opinion, which you guys are saying I think it's fact is what pisses me off, and that's when I get butt hurt about it. That is why I don't want to argue with you about cell phones, because you don't respect my opinion on smart phones. I don't believe a 5 inch screen is needed because it's too big, you take that as, he's a fucking idiot, everyone wants 5 inch screens so therefore it's needed and he's a moron for saying it' not needed when I should realize it's his opinion.

You kept saying people want it and blah blah. I was like good for them, I don't want it, so why should it matter if others do, I'm not gonna buy it, but you rebuttal saying I'm stupid for my opinion.

If I get proven wrong, which quite frankly, I haven't seen much of you guys actually do. I will admit I'm wrong, you're never wrong on opinions about stuff. When my opinions are thrown out there, and I get called stupid for having my own opinion on stuff, I take that personally.

few things...

1-Opinions can in fact be wrong. "all Jews should be killed" and "the Sabres are the best team in the NHL" are a couple examples.

1. Opinions like that are wrong, my opinion on screen sizes has no bearing on how many people die or not. Why should it matter if I say they aren't needed. I don't think they are needed.

2. It's true though. I've been proven wrong and admit it, but it just quite frankly doesn't happen much, but I'm still the first to admit when I am actually wrong.

no you arnt! i just proved you wrong yesterday and you claimed i was trying to rile you up.

you have some issues man. the whole screen size "opinion" debacle wasnt because you voiced your opinion, its because you voiced it like a fact. and you STILL blame everyone else for how they reacted to your lack of communication.

ksquier89
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm 
PP Quarterback

Wozniak wrote:
Skyline_BNR34 wrote:

few things...

Bingo. Dude you could have avoided another shit storm if you just left out the part about being right more then a little bit of the time. Swinging your nuts around isn't needed. We just need to mellow out. A winning streak is severly needed righ now. We are at each others throats right now.

daz28
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am 
Star Sniper

Ya, can we give this shit a rest, ffs.

It looks like Ralphie is taking the handcuffs off Buddy for the off-season. Spending to the cap, and addressing the teams needs. Stevie and Freddie are supposed to get hooked up, too. Looks like I'm already getting sucked in for next season. lol

Skyline_BNR34
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 am 
Cup Winner

daz28 wrote:
Ya, can we give this shit a rest, ffs.

It looks like Ralphie is taking the handcuffs off Buddy for the off-season. Spending to the cap, and addressing the teams needs. Stevie and Freddie are supposed to get hooked up, too. Looks like I'm already getting sucked in for next season. lol

That's good. If we can shore up the defensive side of the ball we'll be better.

And injuries never help.

Rud wrote:
As I said in the GDT, the call on Rivet was horseshit. The Bruins player was holding onto Rivet's stick like it was the last fucking raft on the Titanic.

backthatSASSup
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 pm 
PP Quarterback

They made it easy for you to start off the season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10